They don't. The landlord has no obligation to offer the tenant the property for purchase at all so there is no reason to offer a first right of refusal unless they are trying to use the tenants "maybe" buying as leverage with a different buyer.
You can check licensing requirements in WA. They also have a list of approved real estate schools that might help you.
If I lived in GA, I'd wouldn't hesitate to call this Zillow lender. He is active in Zillow advice, honest and very helpful.
I would not buy next to one and many buyers feel the same. They can be flood hazards, turn off buyers with children (even with a fence), they can smell in the times when water is scarer and turn into ugly stagnant pools. It may also affect your insurance cost. You can find out about easements from any local title company and ask the city/county about access in general. You will not be able to use your property, but you are unlikely to enjoy a tax break of any kind on your assessment. Unless this house is perfect in every other way, I would be looking for a discount so that when I went to sell I would not be holding the bag for the next buyer who might hesitate to buy as you are now. It is not a selling point for sure.
"I asked the agent and realized that it was written on one of the papers that I signed several months back."I agree that it is a bad fee. I hope your post makes people think twice about reading EVERYTHING line by line BEFORE they sign ANYTHING. If more people did that, I think this fee would stop.
A building is often better. Condos in most markets appreciate less in many markets over time with a few exceptions. Ask a local agent if your market is one of the rare exceptions otherwise stick with a building.
It's not going to happen. Don't waste your time emailing unless your Zestimate is at least 30-50% below your neighbors and might be a bug as opposed to a low valuation based on mainly public record/assessment. You best bet is making sure that your purchase price, home facts, bed/bath count and assessed value is correct. As an owner, that's about all you can do.
This buyer's agent should be stepping up and dealing with this issue actively with the seller's agent and getting their brokers involved if necessary to get the return of their earnest money outside of court and according to the contract. No good agent sits on their hands and threatens lawsuit for a cancellation made during the inspection period and no good buyer's agent should leave their client hanging without pursing every avenue prior to court.
I wouldn't. I would leave your listing active until your buyers get farther along in the process and have signed off on their inspection. Too many people treat an offer like a deal and it is not. Pulling your listing off can cost you buyers and marketing time.
Craig is right. Thumb to him. Send the buyers a formal demand letter and state that you will lien the property if the money is not returned pending the upcoming lawsuit. Send it return receipt and make sure to mail a copy to escrow, their agent and your agent so everyone know your intention.