I am dedicated to offering superior service to my clients. I have been selected a "2014" Five Star Real Estate Professional by Westchester Magazine. This is my second year receiving this award. The selection process is based on client testimonials in response to questionaires and includes only the top 7% of agents in any given market. I have been certified as an Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR®). The Accredited Buyer Representative designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the National Association of REALTORS® who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria. The comprehensive training focuses specifically on representing the real estate buyer and affords me the ability to offer outstanding and specialized service. Only 3% of Realtors have the ABR certification.
It would be my pleasure to help you sell your home or find your dream home and "set the stage for your future." I serve Westchester, Putnam and Dutchess Counties.
Education and Training
- New York State Real Estate Training Course
- 10 Years Continuing Education Courses
- Coldwell Banker University
- New York University, MA, Music Education
- New York University, BS, Education
- High School of Music and Art.
Awards And Designations
- ABR, Accredited Buyers Representative
- CSP, Certified Short Sales Representative
- Member, Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council
- Member, Westchester County Board of Realtors
- Member, Westchester-Putnam Multiple Listing Service
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Member, New York State Association of Realtors