Profile picture for Thomas Green

Thomas Green Reviews

Thomas Green
9 Recent Sales (last 12 months)


Buyer's Agent, Listing Agent

- Highly likely to recommend
04/03/2013 - user6290655
Sold a Condo home in 2013 for approximately $200K in Quincy, MA.
Tom is a pleasure to work with, he is very knowledgeable about the area and current market. He is very quick to respond to any questions or concerns and makes you feel as if you are his only client. He was able to handle the sale of our condo through the closing without any issues.
Response from


- Highly likely to recommend
03/06/2013 - user2937245
Bought a home in 2013.
Tom Green was agreat help in finding a home for us over the past three months. Tom learned quickly what we were looking for and kept us on that track. He was also very helpful in the negotiations.I would highly recomend Tom to anyone looking for a home.
Response from


- Highly likely to recommend
01/31/2013 - user8795293
Sold a Condo home in 2013 in Quincy, MA.
Tom was so easy to work with. In the beginning, he advised me well about getting my condo ready to put on the market, and it showed in the initial response. He kept me grounded when the process became frustrating and walked me through things I didn't understand throughout. Ultimately, working with Tom had a great outcome.
Response from


- Highly likely to recommend
12/20/2012 - user8029619
Sold a Condo home in 2012 in Braintree, MA.
Working with Tom was a great pleasure. Tom was very patient with us throughout the whole six- month process. We were first time home buyers so didn’t know exactly what we want, so we were everywhere in terms of budgets, towns, type of residents; but Tom was very patient and guided us all the way. We also had many issues in the process, but Tom was always there when we needed him . Another thing that made me enjoyed working with Tom is his responsiveness. His turnaround time on our emails/phone calls is amazing. 95% of my emails/phone calls were answered instantly, the other 5% takes about 10mins or less before he replied. There isn’t any doubt that Tom is our go to person when we're back in the housing market. Go Green, you can’t go wrong!
Response from


- Highly likely to recommend
10/22/2012 - user8173844
Bought a Single Family home in 2012 for approximately $400K in Canton, MA.
mr. Green helped us to purchase our home. He is an expert in his field, friendly and relaxed. We had never bought a previously owned home and Mr. Green guided us through the process. A true professional. He really cares about finding his clients a home that is a perfect fit for them. We love our home. Thank you Tom!
Response from


- Highly likely to recommend
12/30/2011 - amgford74
Bought a Condo home in 2011 in Quincy, MA.
Tom was great in helping make our dream home come true. He was always on the ball and usually a few steps ahead. He made the home buying process a smooth one!
Response from


- Highly likely to recommend
09/20/2011 - donstg
Sold a Single Family home in 2013 for approximately $200K in Quincy, MA.
My wife and I worked with Thomas Green when we purchased our first home and then when it came time to sell our first home we worked with Thomas as well since he was so good to work with the first purchase. When it came time to purchase our second home we were eager to work with Thomas again and it was as good of an experience for our second purchase as it was for our first purchase. We would recommend Thomas Green in any purchase or sale of a property.


Donald St. George
Response from


- Likely to recommend
03/19/2011 - KDurant33
Bought a Single Family home in 2011 for approximately $500K in Canton, MA.
Always there when we needed him.Willing to travel farther when we found houses we liked that were further away.
Response from


- Highly likely to recommend
03/19/2011 - Chris Bergsten
Bought a Single Family home in 2011 for approximately $350K in Braintree, MA.
Tom Green was a pleasure to work. He was always timely in keeping appointments. He stayed on top of--and kept us on track with--each deadline in the process.

The purchase of our new home came off without a hitch. Tom's advice and direction were instrumental throughout.
Response from


- Highly likely to recommend
02/21/2011 - frankmc12003
Sold a home in 2010.
Working with Tom was an absolute pleasure. He was extremely enthusiastic and promptly delivered market analysis information that assisted with a competitive asking price. The photographs Success posted were fantastic. Tom was able to find a suitable buyer within days of my listing resulting in an offer and acceptance within 1 week.

I recommend him highly and without reservation.
Response from


Contact Thomas Green

Email successfully sent!Submission failed!

Professional Information
Thomas Green
SUCCESS! Real Estate
285 Washington Street
Braintree, MA  02184
(781) 817-3861
(617) 690-7342
(800) 889-2993Click to view
Click to view
, Blog
, LinkedIn
Screen name:
Member since:
Thomas Green's Video