Who is Tricia Angell and why should you work with HAYLO ? Easy.........More Less
1) My commission rate for selling a house is 6.0% for a 6 month listing. 5.5 % for a 12 month listing. That is typically a Home Seller fee.
2) What licenses do I hold? A State Of Illinois Real Estate Managing Broker. Wisconsin Real Estate Broker.
3) What Associations am I affiliated with and hold 2014 memberships?
1. National Association Of Realtors
2. Illinois Association Of Realtors
3. Belvidere Board Of Realtors
4. South Central Wisconsin Multiple Listing Service
5. Rockford Area Association Of Realtors
6. Wisconsin Realtor Association
7. Midwest Real Estate Data Multiple Listing
8. Realtor Association Of Northwest Illinois
4) How do my memberships benefit you ?
You have access to all homes being sold in 2 states . I can do a search that will yield fast, comprehensive results for you using the criteria you want and not waste your valuable time.
Your home is seen by Real Estate Agents working for Buyers in both Wisconsin and Illinois. From Lake Michigan to the Mississippi River along the WI/IL Stateline. Into Northern Wisconsin, South central Illinois, and parts of eastern Iowa.
5) If you are online, where will you find your home listed by HAYLO ?
In addition to the four MLS services covering 3 states and over 141 counties( MRED, RAAR, SCWMLS & RANI ) your home can be seen on haylorealestate.com, visualtour.com, ** realtor.com, zillow.com, postlets.com, homes.com, trulia.com, yahoo.com, google.com, facebook.com,craigslist.com,manta.com, and other spider sites. ** Realtor.com is one of the nation's leading sites for prospective Buyers to turn to when searching for a home. We subscribe to what is called an enhanced / showcase version so we may post additional 21 photos and a 2500 word description of your home.
6) Showing or viewing a country home or farm?
15 acres of woods to walk? I wear boots and I am ready. Outbuildings you walk through or measure, no matter the footing ?? or the smell. I understand rural, pole barns, dairy facilities, mud and manure. I have spent my lifetime in and around it . 300 acres of tillable ground you want to check out or shown to your Buyer ? I drive a truck and I know how to put it in 4 wheel drive.
7) Showing or viewing a house in town or the city?
I understand "suburbia" . I grew up in and spent 29 years of my life in a Chicago suburb. I work hard to get relevant school district info ,town demographics, and driving times to work , shopping centers, cultural arts events, churches, colleges, and hospitals and info on how to hook up the city water and help find a high speed internet server provider, garbage service and cable. I get it !!!
Looking for an Agent....? Please give me 30 minutes of your time, thank you.