Real Estate Professional
Ratings & Reviews
About Marianne Osberg
Add personality to your profile! Tell the community about yourself, your home, and your profession.
You've made a wonderful choice - the Bay Area is one of the most desirable places to live in the world. For many individuals and families, the purchasing or selling of a home or investment property can be an exhilarating and financially rewarding experience. It really has the ability to positively change your life!
As a member of the Coldwell Banker team, Marianne is pleased to assist you through the process of successfully achieving your real estate goals. She believes her clients deserve top priority and only the highest quality service. With a strong background in property management and having participated personally in numerous real estate transactions, involving single family homes and investment properties, Marianne understands that every client and contract are unique and is available to advise and guide you through this process.
Along with a vast client service background, Marianne has extensive art and graphic design experience. Using these skills, Marianne will assist in marketing your property for sale, which may include, but is not limited to, staging, landscaping and using the latest forms of technology and marketing tools available. To help maximize your sale, she will make sure your property receives the highest quality exposure.
Marianne hails from the Peninsula, with a family of community advocates and local educators. A current Burlingame resident, Marianne is a firm believer in giving back to her community. She currently serves as 2012 District Vice President for the California State Women's Council of REALTORS® which provides educational forums and events for industry professionals and community and also serves as 2012 Public Relations Chair for the San Mateo County Association of REALTORS®. As such, Marianne is your neighbor and real estate champion, here to help you successfully realize your property objectives.
Real Estate Affiliations:
- San Mateo County Association of REALTORS®
- California Association of REALTORS®
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Women's Council of REALTORS®
Real Estate Committees:
- 2012 District Vice President, California State Women's Council of REALTORS®
- 2012 Public Relations Chair, San Mateo County Association of REALTORS®
- 2012 Education Committee, California State Women's Council of REALTORS®
- 2012 Legislative Committee, San Mateo County Association of REALTORS®
- 2011 Education Chair, California State Women's Council of REALTORS®
- 2011 Nominating Chair, San Mateo County Women's Council of REALTORS®
- 2011 Advisory Committee, Bay Area REALTORS® Leadership Academy
- 2010 President, San Mateo County Women's Council of REALTORS®
- 2010 Advisory Committee, Bay Area REALTOR® Leadership Academy
- 2010 Legislative Committee, San Mateo County Women's Council of REALTORS®
- 2009 President-Elect, San Mateo County Women's Council of REALTORS®
- 2008 Vice President, Membership San Mateo County Women's Council of REALTORS®
- 2007 Vice President, Membership, San Mateo County Women's Council of REALTORS®
- Bachelors of Arts, Journalism and Psychology, San Diego State University
- 2011 Distinguished Service Award, California State Women's Council of REALTORS®
- 2011 Entrepreneur of the Year, San Mateo County Women's Council of REALTORS®