Alex DeRosa is a trusted resource in the real estate industry and her clients fondly refer to her as "The Property Pro". During this challenging real estate market she and her real estate partner Elena Drislane sold $12,600,000 in real estate and achieved the 2011 award for "Northrup's #1 Real Estate Team".
"I have established a successful and reputable real estate career built on the many business relationships I have nurtured over the years. I specialize in all levels of residential real estate, including estate sales, new construction and landholding".
- REALTOR® and Certified Buyers Representative-CBR.
- Director of Marketing, Northrup Associates.
- Member, National Association of Realtors-NAR.
- Member, Massachusetts Association of Realtors-MAR.
- Alternate Director, Massachusetts Association of Realtors-MAR.
- Member, Grievance Committee, North Shore Association of Realtors-NSAR
- Member, North Shore Association of Realtors-NSAR.
- Member, MLSPIN.
- Member, Property Information Network
- Member, Realtor.com
- Member, Realty Guild
- Member, Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
- Member-Alternate Zoning Board of Appeals, Peabody, Massachusetts
- Supporter, Adventures for Angels Playground-Peabody, Massachusetts
Alex DeRosa is a successful, REALTOR®, CBR®-Certified Buyers Agent & Director of Marketing for Northrup Associates. She holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Corporate Communications and regionally serves the local REALTOR® Association on the 2012 Grievance Committee and is an Alternate Director for the Board of Directors of the Massachusetts Association of REALTORS®.
DeRosa previously served as an elected Officer-Secretary for the North Shore Association of REALTORS®. She has also previously served as Chair of Communications, Chair of Professional Advancement, Professional Standards, Business Planning and Member Services as well as being a Board of Director with the North Shore Association of REALTORS®.