My husband want to extend our kitchen to the front 4 x10 feet. There's plenty of front yard space just wanna know if anyone in my area has done it and how much the permit is. I am calling the city tomorrow but wanted to get feedback sooner.
Thanks for the responses everyone- I am buffled- shouldn't I only pay for a proration of April 12- april31st? Since I will be paying property taxes with my first payment already?! My first mortgage payment is reschedule for June 1 but this is for the month of may isn't? So my loan is an fha loan and taxes insurance is included in my payment
I'm schedule to close by Monday the latest there's a county tax proration from April 12-july1 . This isn't the same as property taxes is it? How come I'm required to pay for this is a pretty significant amount on my end so I'm wondering. I signed docs yesterday but I'm still asking my lender I haven't wired funds yet but I need to do that today.
user5115446 Contributions:5 I see. I think we are just going to hold off until Monday. We just got done signing docs they will overnight them tomorrow. How often do things fall thru after signing docs?? Now I'm just anxious and paranoid (0) 0 minutes ago
I see. I think we are just going to hold off until Monday. We just got done signing docs they will overnight them tomorrow. How often do things fall thru after signing docs?? Now I'm just anxious and paranoid
My lender told me this on Friday he said documents were ordered in Thursday. He told us to give 30 day notice and he said loan had been approved. How long after going to title do we get keys? And last week I charged my credit card $57 but they charged me $557 instead!!!! It's already been disputed and they are crediting me the extra $500 but my concern is that this will put my closing at risk! Can anyone advise. Do lender check credit before closing if yes how many days before? I am at risk fha loan started escrow on march 12
Fha loan started escrow march 11 my lender said they order documents already ( what does this mean) and that we are going to be required to go to tile company to sign either this Monday or Tuesday. Does this mean we get keys soon?! I emailed him but he was gone for the day and don't work weekends. I already have my 30 days notice I guess I am just trying to get an idea of how real is it that we are getting a house ( really excited) but want to know if we are not there yet if anything can come up still that we don't get the loan. Please advice
Talked to my lender he said" the way things are looking you should be getting the keys by April 12, go head give 30 days notice" I just wanted to hear from experienced if after the fha loan is approved is there anything that can or might happen that we don't end up closing...
My contingencies were up today. Lender said we were approved for the loan yesterday... Not sure if its worth it to switch now
I started the escrow process march 11 the lender said we can close in 10 days. What are the things that may come up now? What's next? Is it safe to put in my 30 day notice to vacate my apartment?