There comes a time in life when one decides to live their life instead of work. And that's exactly what I do. I was told early on if you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life. And Real Estate has given me just that. With having majored in Accounting/Business Administration at Ole Miss, been a licensed Farm Bureau Agent, owned and operated a retail store - I hold unique credentials as a Realtor. Whether it be financing, home staging, renovations, or typical concerns from a first time home buyer, I'm your friend. Let's be honest, if Real Estate was like HGTV portrays it - you wouldn't need a Realtor.
However, with an interior design background and having "flipped" a few homes myself - we can pretend to be on your favorite HGTV episode. I could rattle on about myself and accomplishments, but I'd much rather sell a home. So if you're interested in selling or buying a home, give me a call.
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer 2013, 2014
- Top Producer 2013, 2014 - Tommy Morgan Inc., Realtors
- Top Listing Agent 2013, 2014 - Tommy Morgan Inc., Realtors
- Rookie of the Year - 2013 - Tommy Morgan Inc., Realtors
- Member, NEMS Board of Realtors
- Member, MS Board of Realtors
- Member, National Board of Realtors
- Member, Fulton Community Volunteers
- Member, First Baptist Church, Fulton, MS