I have been fortunate to have lived and worked in the Orlando Metro Area for over 15 years. I am intimately familiar with the Orlando Metro area, and have witnessed Orlando Metro grow into one of the most popular, business and family friendly cities in the southeast. During my 14+ years as a sales professional, I have developed the knowledge and skills to successfully navigate sellers and buyers through very complex real estate transactions. I have honed my sales, marketing, and business acumen at several fortune 500 companies to include Johnson & Johnson, Lockheed-Martin, Chrysler, and T-Mobile. I have served in the U.S. Army on active duty, and continue to serve as
Lieutenant Colonel in the U.S. Army Active Reserve as an Operations Officer.
I am a dedicated professional who puts my clients satisfaction above all else. My attention to detail and determination to provide first class service to every client will set me apart. I realize that every transaction represents the most important purchase or sale a person will make during their life.
I take every precaution to ensure that communication is complete and clearly understood by all parties involved. My experience, credentials and education will meet and exceed your real estate goals and objectives. I am proud to be affiliated with RE/MAX Town Centre in Orlando. RE/MAX has an impeccable reputation within the community and considered to be The "Agency of Choice" to represent prestigious properties. My credentials and experience are as follows:
• Sales professional for 15 years
• Realtor® for 8 years
• Member of National, State and Local association of Realtors®
• Certified Broker's Price Opinion Realtor (BPOR)
• Multi-Million dollar producer
• Orlando Metro resident for 12 years
• B. S. James Madison University
• Experienced in many areas to include residential, vacation/second homes, investment, bulk properties, REO, and luxury properties.
• Florida Military Specialist (FMS)
• Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
• Florida Military Specialist Certification (FMS)
• Broker Price Opinion Resource (BPOR)