Serving Southern California - La Mirada, Whittier, Brea, La Habra, La Habra Heights, Buena Park, Norwalk, Fullerton, Yorba Linda, Placentia, Corona, Huntington Beach, Santa Fe Springs, Cerritos, Cypress, Anaheim, Tustin, Westminster, Newport Beach, Orange and surrounding areasMore Less
- Quality Service Award Winner, Diamond Award Winner, Seven Time CENTURION Award Winner, Honor Society Member & Masters Award Winner; Century 21 Westworld Salesperson of the year 2001!
- Within the Top 1% of all CENTURY 21 Agents!
- Over 19 years of Real Estate Experience - 16 years as a Realtor with Century 21 Westworld and 3 years as a Loan Officer with Mission Valley Mortgage
- Licensed experienced Realtor with Century 21 Westworld since 1992!
- Full Time Agent, Full Time Commitment!
- SOLD over $125 million worth of Southern California Real Estate!
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, the Pacific West Association of Realtors, Century 21 Honor Society Member and Member of Southern California Multiple Listing Service
- Grew up and live in La Mirada! La Mirada resident since 1972!
- Work in the only La Mirada Century 21 Office! I know the area!
- Experience and Marketing does make a difference!
- Warren Nass DRE License # 01130292
- Century 21 Westworld Realty DRE License # 00528855
I am involved with Gardenhill Elementary School to raise money for the American Heart Association. My parents, Paul and Susie Nass, brought us to La Mirada in 1971. I grew up near Kling Center and have a younger brother named Mark and sister-in-law Suzy. I currently live in La Mirada. My wife, Cathy Lee, and I were recently married on August 15th 2004. I am a proud stepfather of three grown children and grandfather to nine. I still seem to spend most of my time at work and on the computer.
My office is located behind Wells Fargo Bank in the Albertsons Shopping Center near the award winning La Mirada Theater for the Performing Arts at 15058 Rosecrans Avenue, La Mirada, CA 90638. We are the only La Mirada Century 21 office.