WHEN YOU'RE READY TO Buy or Sell! Call for $$$ Savings. As the preeminent real estate professional in my community, I am dedicated to providing the finest service available while breaking new ground. Being in Atlanta for 28 years, I have a unique advantage of knowing the way of life, culture, and trends of the area.
Because the real estate industry is becoming more sophisticated and challenging every day, you need a professional that understands the industry and is positioned to stay ahead of the game.
As a former multi-million dollar producing on-site agent for the Southeast largest home builder. I go the extra mile to help you achieve your goals. I constantly research the market and property values so your home is priced effectively from day one. I also make sure the public knows your home is for sale by using innovative advertising and marketing techniques to attract potential buyers.
- Graduate of Wayne County High (1985)
- Morris Brown College (1990)
- Masters Certification in Project Management (2000)
- Obtained Real Estate License in 2003
- Worked as as on-site agent with D.R. Horton from 2003-2005 (Multi Million Dollar producer)
- Transitioned to a listing/buyers agent with Keller Williams Cityside 2005