- You may only display a Widget on your web site, and not in any other manner.
- Your web page title and other trademarks and logos must appear at least as prominent as Zillow's trademarks and logos in the Widget. You may not display the Widget in any manner that implies affiliation with, sponsorship, or endorsement by Zillow.
- The page of your web site must place the Widget in a context appropriate to the content of the Widget, and any reference to Zillow or its products and services must be accurate. For example, a discussion of personal finance, mortgage markets or residential real estate would be in context; sexually explicit content would not be in context.
- You may not display the Widget on any site that disparages Zillow or its products or services, infringes any Zillow intellectual property or other rights, or violates any applicable law.
- ZILLOW DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED BY LAW REGARDING ANY WIDGET, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
— Updated April 2014