Create a Free Profile on Zillow
One of the most powerful ways to work with Zillow is to create a free agent profile. It becomes your virtual business card so you can direct all your clients (and potential clients) to it.
And if your company automatically sends listings to Zillow, your profile will link to all your listings.
How to Create Your Profile
- Register on Zillow, using the same e-mail that your company uses in the listings feed. (Your profile is linked to your listing via that e-mail address.)
- Be sure to click "yes" when asked, "Are you a real estate agent?"
- Upload a personal photo, add contact information, and a link to your Web site -- for free!
- Add marketing copy in the "About Me" section to promote yourself to potential clients.
> Learn other free ways to promote yourself on Zillow
Here are some agent profile examples:
- Last edited October 12 2012
Contributors to this article include:
- 427 Contributions