An examination of the structure and mechanical systems by a professional to determine a home's safety, defects, and potential repairs.
Inspections provide buyers, sellers, property owners, and agents with important information essential to evaluating a property's condition. A professional evaluation of the following components including a computerized inspection report will help in making an informed decision.
• EXTERIOR - Wall coverings & trim
• INTERIOR - Ceilings, walls, fireplaces
• STRUCTURE - Foundation, sub-structure
• ROOFING - Coverings & flashings
• ELECTRICAL - Service panel, branch circuits
• HEATING & A/C - Controls & distribution
• PLUMBING - Main PSI, vent, traps & drains
• INSULATION - Attic, vapor barriers
• ADDITIONAL SERVICES - Pool and Spa inspections
A professional home inspection can help
reduce the risks and stress associated
with a real estate transaction.
- Last edited October 12 2012
We will review this content. Thanks for helping make the site more useful to everyone. To learn more, read Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy.