An examination of the structure and mechanical systems by a professional to determine a home's safety, defects, and potential repairs.
Inspections provide buyers, sellers, property owners, and agents with important information essential to evaluating a property's condition. A professional evaluation of the following components including a computerized inspection report will help in making an informed decision.
• EXTERIOR - Wall coverings & trim
• INTERIOR - Ceilings, walls, fireplaces
• STRUCTURE - Foundation, sub-structure
• ROOFING - Coverings & flashings
• ELECTRICAL - Service panel, branch circuits
• HEATING & A/C - Controls & distribution
• PLUMBING - Main PSI, vent, traps & drains
• INSULATION - Attic, vapor barriers
• ADDITIONAL SERVICES - Pool and Spa inspections
A professional home inspection can help
reduce the risks and stress associated
with a real estate transaction.
- Flag content
Stating a discriminatory preference in an advertisement for housing is illegal. If you think this content is discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate and feel it should be removed from Zillow, please let us know by completing the information above.Close
- Content flagged
We will review this content. Thanks for helping make the site more useful to everyone. To learn more, read Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy.
- We're Sorry
- This service is temporarily unavailable. Please come back later and try again.