How to Post to Craigslist from Zillow
- Create a Postlets listing at Postlets.com, on the Postlets app or by going to Zillow.com / Post a rental for free
- Activate your Postlet
- Click the "Post to Craigslist" button on the "Promote Postlet" tab
- Manually copy and paste the provided HTML in the posting description
- Upload photos with the Craigslist photo viewer
- Continue using the standard Craigslist posting process
Postlets creates the HTML code for you, so you get a professionally formatted Craigslist ad without the technical expertise. By using Postlets your listing will also be seen on Zillow, Yahoo!, HotPads, AOL Real Estate, MSN Real Estate, HGTV's FrontDoor and all of the other Zillow partners giving your listing more exposure.
What does it cost to post a rental listing on Craigslist via Postlets?
Nothing. It's free!
- Flag content
Stating a discriminatory preference in an advertisement for housing is illegal. If you think this content is discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate and feel it should be removed from Zillow, please let us know by completing the information above.Close
- Content flagged
We will review this content. Thanks for helping make the site more useful to everyone. To learn more, read Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy.
- We're Sorry
- This service is temporarily unavailable. Please come back later and try again.