How to Post to Craigslist from Zillow
What else can I do with Postlets?
- Automatically generate a Craigslist ad from the content you add to your Zillow for-rent listing
- Instantly syndicate for-rent and for-sale listings to 20+ major real estate sites including Zillow.com, Zillow Mobile, HotPads and Yahoo
- Post, publish and manage listings from your computer, smartphone or mobile device
- Share your for-rent or for-sale listings on social media
Why should I use Postlets to advertise my listings on Craigslist?
With Postlets, you can manage your listings in one place and instantly syndicate to top real estate sites in the Zillow Rental Network of your choice. By doing so, your listings will get in front of the most renters on Craigslist as well as Zillow, HotPads, Yahoo, AOL Real Estate, FrontDoor and more.
What does it cost to post a rental listing on Craigslist via Postlets?
Using Postlets to syndicate your listing to Craigslist is free. There's also no cost to post your listing on Zillow, HotPads, Yahoo and other leading real estate sites.
- Flag content
Stating a discriminatory preference in an advertisement for housing is illegal. If you think this content is discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate and feel it should be removed from Zillow, please let us know by completing the information above.Close
- Content flagged
We will review this content. Thanks for helping make the site more useful to everyone. To learn more, read Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy.
- We're Sorry
- This service is temporarily unavailable. Please come back later and try again.