We welcome and encourage you to participate in the Zillow real estate professional ratings and reviews platform. Please respect the following guidelines, as well as Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy.
Do not submit reviews that include any of the following:
- Foul or inappropriate language
- Information that is not relevant within the context of the Zillow website
- Information that is not relevant within the context of the services provided by the professional
- Personal attacks and/or offensive comments
If we feel that a submission does not comply with our guidelines and policies, or is generally inappropriate, off-topic or lacks an appropriate level of detail, it will not be posted on the Zillow website.
We also reserve the right to withhold submissions where suspicious activity or potential conflicts of interest could be present, such as, but not limited to:
- Reviews from family members
- Reviews from employees of same company as the Reviewee, even if employee was an actual client
- Invalid email address, including use of "disposable" addresses
- Unusually high number of submissions by one user
- Unusually high number of reviews for a professional
If Zillow determines that you are enabling the posting of fraudulent reviews or reviews that are not submitted directly to Zillow by a client, or otherwise in violation of these Review Guidelines, Zillow reserves the right to disable your account and terminate any associated advertising programs.