Selecting a Buying Agent
WHEN SELECTING A REALTOR TO HELP YOU BUY YOUR HOME
YOUR REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL SHOULD BE.....
- A major factor in finding your "special home" that suits your personal lifestyle, meets your needs and wants, yet stays within your budget.
- Able to access an analyze the multiple listing service system, locating properties for sale in your spcified area of interest.
- Knowledgeable about your marketplace.
- Respectful of your desires and let your make your own decisions, and not force you into buying something that is not right for you.
- Aware of the complicated local and state requirements affecting property that may affect your rights of ownership.
- Successufl in multi-party, face-to-face negotiating. Your Realtor will write up your offer and then present it to the seller for you.
- Willing to cooperate with all brokers to get the best price for you in your market.
- Last edited October 12 2012
We will review this content. Thanks for helping make the site more useful to everyone. To learn more, read Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy.