Selecting a Buying Agent
WHEN SELECTING A REALTOR TO HELP YOU BUY YOUR HOME
YOUR REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL SHOULD BE.....
- A major factor in finding your "special home" that suits your personal lifestyle, meets your needs and wants, yet stays within your budget.
- Able to access an analyze the multiple listing service system, locating properties for sale in your spcified area of interest.
- Knowledgeable about your marketplace.
- Respectful of your desires and let your make your own decisions, and not force you into buying something that is not right for you.
- Aware of the complicated local and state requirements affecting property that may affect your rights of ownership.
- Successufl in multi-party, face-to-face negotiating. Your Realtor will write up your offer and then present it to the seller for you.
- Willing to cooperate with all brokers to get the best price for you in your market.
- Flag content
Stating a discriminatory preference in an advertisement for housing is illegal. If you think this content is discriminatory or otherwise inappropriate and feel it should be removed from Zillow, please let us know by completing the information above.Close
- Content flagged
We will review this content. Thanks for helping make the site more useful to everyone. To learn more, read Zillow's Good Neighbor Policy.
- We're Sorry
- This service is temporarily unavailable. Please come back later and try again.