10275 Virginia Swan Pl, Cupertino, CA 950143 beds, 2 baths, 1,862 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
â?¢ 35 years old Spacious Home
â?¢ 1862 Sq. Ft. Living Space, Lot Size 7000 Sq. Ft
â?¢ Twelve year old composition shingles roof
â?¢ Five years old Exterior Paint
â?¢ Formal Tiles Entry
â?¢ Separate Dining Room
â?¢ Separate Living Room w/Fireplace
â?¢ Large back yard and front yard
â?¢ Separate Family Room
â?¢ Central heating and air conditioning
â?¢ Tile Countertops, Linoleum Floors in Kitchen & baths
â?¢ Eat in Kitchen area
â?¢ Two-Car finished Garage w/ door opener
â?¢ Inside Laundry Room
â?¢ Track lighting in living room and family room areas
â?¢ Vaulted ceiling in master bedroom
â?¢ Charging doc by Blink -installed in garage for you to charge your electric
car (such as Nissan LEAF) using 240 Volt outlet.
â?¢ All copper plumbing
â?¢ Large fully landscaped front-yard and backyard with one beautiful redwood tree, a picnic bench, and a pretty fountain.
. Large concrete patio.
â?¢ Auto sprinkler systems for both front and back yards
â?¢ Great location in City Center near DeAnza and Stevens Creek Blvd
â?¢ Easy access to major Freeways 280/85
â?¢ Walking distance to: Marina Foods, Target, Banks, DeAnza College, Starbucks, Le Boulanger, the Library, Restaurants and Parks.
â?¢ Room for Expansion or Rebuilding
â?¢ Main door of house ideally faces East with great sun exposure
GREAT CUPERTINO SCHOOLS!
Cupertino High School
Lawson Junior High
This house is offered for sale by owner (FSBO) only!
The price is not negotiable and justified given the 80-year all-time record low mortgage rates.
PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB THE OWNER BY WALKING UP TO THE HOUSE
Send your inquiries via email, describing the specifics of your question
Very friendly neighborhood with two annual block parties, neighborhood watch programs etc
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- 2685 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 1998 for $635,000
- Price/sqft: $1,074
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,862 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 31646016
- Zillow Home ID: 19620265
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 10275 Virginia Swan Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Cupertino, and 94.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95014 home values.
- 10285 Virginia Swan Pl Cupertino, CA$1.66M322,108
- 10265 Virginia Swan Pl Cupertino, CA$1.56M432,778
- 10295 Virginia Swan Pl Cupertino, CA$1.73M432,778
- 10255 Virginia Swan Pl Cupertino, CA$1.73M532,768
- 10274 Miner Pl Cupertino, CA$1.56M322,108
- 10284 Miner Pl Cupertino, CA$1.42M321,907
- 10305 Virginia Swan Pl Cupertino, CA$1.55M322,108
- 10264 Miner Pl Cupertino, CA$1.74M432,778
- 10294 Miner Pl Cupertino, CA$1.57M322,108
- 10276 Virginia Swan Pl Cupertino, CA$1.56M322,108
- 10266 Virginia Swan Pl Cupertino, CA$1.48M322,108
- 10286 Virginia Swan Pl Cupertino, CA$1.56M322,108
- 10254 Miner Pl Cupertino, CA$1.67M422,108
- 10315 Virginia Swan Pl Cupertino, CA$1.36M321,862
- 10304 Miner Pl Cupertino, CA$1.7M432,778
- 10296 Virginia Swan Pl Cupertino, CA$1.55M321,862
- 10256 Virginia Swan Pl Cupertino, CA$1.68M432,411
- 10103 Parish Pl Cupertino, CA$1.05M32.51,625
- 10101 Parish Pl Cupertino, CA$1.21M321,470
- 10113 Parish Pl Cupertino, CA$1.01M32.51,625
Nearby Schools in Cupertino
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.