- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
119 Sherwood St UNIT 200, Greenville, SC 296012 beds, 3 baths, 2,085 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2011
- HOA Fee: $530
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $25,000
- Price/sqft: $12
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,085 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0068020103300
- Zillow Home ID: 89804765
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 119 Sherwood Street UNIT 200
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29601 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 27.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.1% less than in Greenville, and 24% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 29601 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29601 home values.
- 119 Sherwood St UNIT 101 Greenville, SC$619K232,085
- 119 Sherwood St UNIT 301 Greenville, SC$632K232,085
- 119 Sherwood St UNIT 300 Greenville, SC$691K232,085
- 119 Sherwood St UNIT 100 Greenville, SC$630K232,085
- 119 Sherwood St UNIT 201 Greenville, SC$613K232,085
- 123 Sherwood St Greenville, SC$719K332,648
- 123 Sherwood St UNIT 300 Greenville, SC$631K332,648
- 160 Ridgeland Dr UNIT 200 Greenville, SC$634K332,648
- 160 Ridgeland Dr UNIT 100 Greenville, SC$761K432,750
- 160 Ridgeland Dr UNIT 300 Greenville, SC$601K332,648
- 107 Sherwood St Greenville, SC$757K656,792
- 109 Sherwood St Greenville, SC$948K--4.55,111
- 164 Ridgeland Dr UNIT 101 Greenville, SC$601K232,085
- 164 Ridgeland Dr Greenville, SC$571K232,085
- 164 Ridgeland Dr UNIT 301 Greenville, SC$206KStudio32,100
- 111 Sherwood St UNIT 100 Greenville, SC$200K231,460
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292