2527 Sandy Ln, Orlando, FL 328183 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,539 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $32
- Fenced Yard
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,539 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 132228805702280
- Zillow Home ID: 46115703
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2527 Sandy Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32818, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 378.3% greater than in Orlando Metro, and 1268.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32818 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32818 home values.
- 2523 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$92K31.51,487
- 2519 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$75K31.51,456
- 2524 Healy Dr Orlando, FL$56K31.51,028
- 2520 Healy Dr Orlando, FL$78K321,232
- 2603 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$98K321,553
- 2516 Healy Dr Orlando, FL$60K321,216
- 2526 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$60K321,216
- 2515 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$85K31.51,797
- 2522 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$116K532,398
- 2600 Healy Dr Orlando, FL$68K41.51,468
- 2609 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$57K311,240
- 2518 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$62K321,216
- 2512 Healy Dr Orlando, FL$85K31.51,825
- 2602 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$97K421,632
- 2511 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$111K31.52,199
- 2604 Healy Dr Orlando, FL$72K321,220
- 2514 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$100K31.51,501
- 2508 Healy Dr Orlando, FL$108K31.51,987
- 2615 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$110K422,226
- 2608 Sandy Ln Orlando, FL$64K421,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!