4009 Oak Ridge Rd, Crystal Lake, IL 600125 beds, 6 baths, 5,504 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4.91 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 114 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Price/sqft: $182
- MLS #: 08607992
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,504 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1419376010
- Zillow Home ID: 5043128
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4009 Oak Ridge Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60012 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 1.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 388.5% greater than in McHenry, and 2379.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60012 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in McHenry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60012 home values.
- 3919 Oak Ridge Rd Crystal Lake, IL$953K445,192
- 4101 Oak Ridge Rd Crystal Lake, IL$249K----2,800
- 3909 Oak Ridge Rd Crystal Lake, IL$806K565,519
- Oak Ridge Rd Crystal Lake, IL$126K------
- 4013 Walking Ridge St Crystal Lake, IL$360K3--2,688
- 7511 Foxfire Dr Crystal Lake, IL$226K32.52,473
- 7814 Hillside Rd Crystal Lake, IL$191K31.51,924
- 4003 Walking Ridge St Crystal Lake, IL$266K4--2,522
- 7501 Foxfire Dr Crystal Lake, IL$249K4--2,322
- 4170 Oak Ridge Rd Crystal Lake, IL$259K4--2,556
- 4101 Oak Ridge Rd Crystal Lake, IL$271K43.54,760
- 7605 Hillside Rd Crystal Lake, IL$305K3--2,251
- 4200 Oak Ridge Rd Crystal Lake, IL$201K4--2,450
- 7707 Oak Ridge Ct Crystal Lake, IL$850K555,929
- Hillside Rd Crystal Lake, IL--------
- 7511 Little Fawn Ter Crystal Lake, IL$432K4--3,408
- 4014 Walking Ridge St Crystal Lake, IL$235K42.52,442
- 7611 Oak Ridge Ct Crystal Lake, IL$778K44.54,309
- 7701 Hillside Rd Crystal Lake, IL$215K3--2,080
- 7450 Hillside Rd Crystal Lake, IL$239K4--2,329
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.