4710 Longhill Ln, Raleigh, NC 27612
Sold on 12/13/13: $180,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Townhouse:1,956 sq ft
- Lot:2,178 sqft
- Year Built:2001
- Last Sold:Dec 2013 for $180,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Security System
- Cable Ready
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Additional FeaturesGorgeous end unit with one car garage, bay window, and lovely wood floor in kitchen and entryway.
- Parcel #078610356387000
- Room Count6
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID53461017
- Basement sqft504
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow93
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Vinyl
- Last Remodel Year2001
- LaundryIn Unit
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$179,607||$171K – $189K||+$844||$91||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,289/mo||$1.1K – $1.5K/mo||$0||$0.66||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Northwest Raleigh home values will rise 2% next year, compared to a 2.6% increase for Raleigh as a whole. Among Northwest Raleigh homes, this home is valued 24.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.6% less than in Raleigh, and 20.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Raleigh home values.
Neighborhood for 4710 Longhill Lane
- 4712 Long Hill Ln Raleigh, NC$172K32.51,944
- 4714 Long Hill Ln Raleigh, NC$170K32.51,842
- 4716 Longhill Ln Raleigh, NC$177K33.01,903
- 4718 Long Hill Ln Raleigh, NC$168K--2.51,752
- 4720 Long Hill Ln Raleigh, NC$172K33.01,640
- 5500 Crabtree Park Ct Raleigh, NC$178K--3.02,268
- 5502 Crabtree Park Ct Raleigh, NC$173K--3.01,960
- 5504 Crabtree Park Ct Raleigh, NC$167K32.51,702
- 4711 Long Hill Ln Raleigh, NC$168K32.51,786
- 4713 Long Hill Ln Raleigh, NC$162K33.51,675
- 5506 Crabtree Park Ct Raleigh, NC$173K--3.01,960
- 4715 Longhill Ln Raleigh, NC$163K32.51,708
- Delta Lake Dr Raleigh, NC$202K--2.51,656
- 5508 Crabtree Park Ct Raleigh, NC$174K--3.01,960
- 4717 Long Hill Ln Raleigh, NC$167K--3.51,684
- 4719 Longhill Ln Raleigh, NC$167K33.01,814
- 5510 Crabtree Park Ct Raleigh, NC$171K33.01,855
- 5512 Crabtree Park Ct Raleigh, NC$174K32.51,841
- 5507 Crabtree Park Ct Raleigh, NC$159K33.01,728
- 5505 Crabtree Park Ct Raleigh, NC$160K--2.51,728
Nearby Schools in Raleigh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005