500 N Almansor St, Alhambra, CA 918015 beds, 4 baths, 4,397 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Description: The "Father of the Bride" house is for sale! Located on a street of million dollar homes, this Traditional Colonial features an impressive formal entry leading to the very large living room w/hardwood floors and a fireplace. Off the living room is the walnut paneled study with its own fireplace. The large formal dining room is ideal for entertaining. The bright and cheery family kitchen will please any chef with all built-in appliances. A separate laundry room is located off the kitchen. A guest bedroom/office and full bath complete the first floor. At the top of the spiral staircase you are greeted by a solarium, ideal for morning tea. The very large master bedroom has a full bath and walk-in closet. Rounding out the second floor are three additional bedroom, one with its own 3/4 bath, plus another full bath. Unheard of in So. Cal. there is a full basement great for storage and that rare bottle of wine. The back yard offers privacy from the mature trees and boosts a raised wood patio deck for alfresco dining. Built for the movie is a beautiful arbor at the rear of the yard. There is a three car garage and auto gate on the driveway. This amazing home is perfect for a large and active family that appreciate a quality, custom built home.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $1,275,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Solarium / Atrium
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,397 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1937
- Lot depth: 141
- Lot width: 124
- Parcel #: 5336003003
- Zillow Home ID: 20705643
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 500 N Almansor Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91801 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52% lower than in Alhambra, and 82.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 91801 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Alhambra.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91801 home values.
- 5 beds, 6 baths
3,330 sqft, 19,166 sqft lot, built in 1936
- 5 beds, 6 baths
- 458 N Almansor St Alhambra, CA$1.07M433,141
- 504 N Almansor St Alhambra, CA$1.1M543,383
- 507 N Hidalgo Ave Alhambra, CA$745K311,764
- 501 N Hidalgo Ave Alhambra, CA$750K221,800
- 436 N Almansor St Alhambra, CA$1.06M322,797
- 515 N Hidalgo Ave Alhambra, CA$882K322,220
- 520 N Almansor St Alhambra, CA$962K432,826
- 447 N Hidalgo Ave Alhambra, CA$837K212,490
- 519 N Hidalgo Ave Alhambra, CA$618K31.51,123
- 445 N Almansor St Alhambra, CA$785K322,164
- 447 N Almansor St Alhambra, CA$749K321,792
- 437 N Almansor St Alhambra, CA$774K522,182
- 523 N Hidalgo Ave Alhambra, CA$500K21994
- 437 N Hidalgo Ave Alhambra, CA$778K321,882
- 501 N Almansor St Alhambra, CA$967K322,692
- 428 N Almansor St Alhambra, CA$961K322,408
- 507 N Almansor St Alhambra, CA$889K332,339
- 423 N Almansor St Alhambra, CA$1.5M433,785
- 431 N Hidalgo Ave Alhambra, CA$842K432,403
- 509 N Almansor St Alhambra, CA$918K322,598
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!