5179 Bowtown Rd, Delaware, OH 430153 beds, 2.5 baths, 4,128 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
SUMMARY: 1913 farmhouse on 10+ acres situated among lush mature woods with ~3.5 acres of intact farmland (actively farmed), original (1901) "milk house", newer pole barn, and picturesque red and white Sears and Roebuck catalog-ordered cattle barn with hay loft (1958). Cattle barn is deteriorating, but it could be restored if desired.
Home was built from the original trees on the land featuring wood siding exterior, original "wavy glass" windows on the first floor (updated wooden windows on second floor), original slate tile roof, and red metal roofing on porches. The home features two covered porches (front and side), screened rear entryway, and large rear deck, and brand new gutters with leaf guards and downspouts (2014).
Interior features include original and intact hardwood floors and woodwork throughout. All the beautiful original details and charm of this period home remain preserved. These include: original glass panel frenchdoors, beautiful and WELL-insulated plaster walls, 10- foot ceilings (all floors), picture railing throughout, butler pantry window pass-through, and original built-in china cabinet comprising one wall between the kitchen and formal dining hall.
All rooms are large and spacious (this home does not consist of the small, highly compartmentalized rooms of some other homes of this time period. This home lends to a very spacious and airy atmosphere found in many modern open floor plans.
The home includes city water, AEP power, satellite or cable ready hookups, fuel oil powered newer (7 yrs) furnace and brand new (2014) wood burner, newer water tank (4 yrs), half bath (2014), and advanced security system (2013). Modern updates include: deck, half bath (2014), ceiling fans, charming ivory push botton light switches, porch lighting (2013), second floor laundry room, security, walk-out access to basement, and updated landscaping and gravel driveway.
Conveniently located 15 minutes north of Polaris, the home has easy access to 71 while being nestled in the serene countryside along 36/37. The setting is truly one-of-a-kind, peaceful, and grandiose! The quality and original preservation is unmatched.
- Lot: 10.02 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Heating: Forced air, Other, Stove
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Territorial
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,128 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Propane butane, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Zillow Home ID: 2137312081
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5179 Bowtown Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43015, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.8% greater than in Delaware, and 49.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43015 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Delaware.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43015 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,762 sqft, 223,027 sqft lot, built in 1986
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 4693 State Route 521 Delaware, OH$314K31.52,176
- 5089 Bowtown Rd Delaware, OH$166K311,809
- 5080 Bowtown Rd Delaware, OH$204K321,656
- 4533 State Route 521 Delaware, OH$133K411,245
- 5006 State Route 521 Delaware, OH$254K42.52,680
- 5034 State Route 521 Delaware, OH$213K42.52,160
- State Route 521 Delaware, OH--------
- 4399 State Route 521 Delaware, OH$180K21.51,584
- Bowtown Rd Delaware, OH--------
- 5072 State Route 521 Delaware, OH$133K31.51,232
- 5296 Bowtown Rd Delaware, OH$139K311,709
- 4860 County Home Rd Delaware, OH$242K321,934
- 5092 State Route 521 Delaware, OH$197K311,840
- 4930 County Home Rd Delaware, OH$295K52.52,669
- 4934 County Home Rd Delaware, OH$363K43.24,400
- 5010 County Home Rd Delaware, OH$346K43.14,800
- 5055 State Route 521 Delaware, OH$258K321,743
- County Home Rd Delaware, OH$160K312,176
- 4596 County Home Rd Delaware, OH$218K32.52,136
- 5013 County Home Rd Delaware, OH$125K211,137
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.