643 Persimmon Way, Oceanside, CA 92058
Sold on 7/15/11: $145,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow881
- Last Remodel Year1985
- Neighborhood NameOceanside
- Parcel #1581903009
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID16592706
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$174,018||$158K – $193K||+$3,084||$171||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,505/mo||$1.2K – $1.9K/mo||-$43||$1.48||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 92058 home values will rise 9.6% next year, compared to a 6% rise for Oceanside as a whole. Among 92058 homes, this home is valued 49.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 37.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92058 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.1% greater than in Oceanside, and 26% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92058 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oceanside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92058 home values.
Neighborhood for 643 Persimmon Way
Nearby Schools in Oceanside
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Louise Foussat Elementary (assigned) K-6 0.5 mi
- Ocean Shores High (Continuation) School... (assigned) 9-12 2.2 mi
- Jefferson Middle (assigned) 5-8 2.3 mi
- Oceanside High (assigned) 8-12 3.3 mi
- San Luis Rey Elementary K-5 0.9 mi
- Old Mission Montessori School K-8 1.2 mi
- Nichols Elementary K-5 1.3 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005