9690 Cabrillo Hwy, Moss Beach, CA 940383 beds, 2 baths, 1,524 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $494,500
- Price/sqft: $324
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,524 sqft
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 037181130
- Zillow Home ID: 15534084
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9690 Cabrillo Highway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94038 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 106.7% higher than in Moss Beach, and 53.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94038 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Moss Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94038 home values.
- 9680 Cabrillo Hwy Moss Beach, CA$622K321,526
- 491 Marine Blvd Moss Beach, CA$733K321,557
- 485 Marine Blvd Moss Beach, CA$968K322,010
- 1031 Oak Ave Moss Beach, CA$651K321,470
- 461 Marine Blvd Moss Beach, CA$874K321,820
- 480 Cypress Ave Moss Beach, CA$1.06M321,900
- 1011 Oak Ave Moss Beach, CA$645K321,280
- 490 Cypress Ave Moss Beach, CA$661K321,190
- 460 Cypress Ave Moss Beach, CA$652K32.51,400
- 450 Cypress Ave Moss Beach, CA$635K21820
- 470 Marine Blvd Moss Beach, CA$733K321,600
- 450 Marine Blvd Moss Beach, CA$643K21900
- 505 Marine Blvd Moss Beach, CA$874K331,930
- 505 Marine Blvd Moss Beach, CA$770K------
- 505 Marine Blvd Moss Beach, CA$1.07M32.51,900
- 430 Marine Blvd Moss Beach, CA$664K321,490
- 1061 Oak Ave Moss Beach, CA$787K32.5--
- 1061 Oak Ave Moss Beach, CA$1.08M32.51,864
- 1061 Oak Ave Moss Beach, CA$845K331,820
- 471 Cypress Ave Moss Beach, CA$623K21780
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.