998 Katherine Ct, San Jose, CA 951262 beds, 2 baths, 1,105 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Oscar Doosik Lee
Broker / MBA
CA Broker BRE Lic # 01838306
Technology Professional - e-Pro®
Certified Distressed Property Expert (Short Sale) - CDPE®
iREO Specialist(Bank Owned Property web) - Developer
NAR Certified Short Sale & Foreclosure Resources - SFR®
National Assoc. of Broker Price Opinion Professionals- NABPOP®
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer - MCSE®
Green Real Estate Professional - Eco-Broker®
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- 45 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $430,000
- Price/sqft: $389
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 216 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,105 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 85
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 27405026
- Zillow Home ID: 19581689
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 998 Katherine Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rose Garden, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.5% less than in San Jose, and 79% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Rose Garden home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rose Garden home values.
- 992 Katherine Ct San Jose, CA$654K211,047
- 986 Katherine Ct San Jose, CA$665K221,054
- 1530 Davis St San Jose, CA$1.26M332,206
- 999 Katherine Ct San Jose, CA$582K21810
- 995 Katherine Ct San Jose, CA$735K321,182
- 987 Katherine Ct San Jose, CA$636K21972
- 1520 Davis St San Jose, CA$956K311,956
- 980 Katherine Ct San Jose, CA$691K31990
- 981 Katherine Ct San Jose, CA$633K21972
- 1566 Davis St San Jose, CA$1.28M432,344
- 1510 Davis St San Jose, CA$1.23M432,514
- 972 Katherine Ct San Jose, CA$658K211,080
- 973 Katherine Ct San Jose, CA$628K31924
- 1576 Davis St San Jose, CA$736K311,208
- 1530 Walnut Grove Ave San Jose, CA$734K321,404
- 1500 Davis St San Jose, CA$798K321,500
- 1520 Walnut Grove Ave San Jose, CA$725K311,372
- 1540 Walnut Grove Ave San Jose, CA$784K321,602
- 964 Katherine Ct San Jose, CA$658K21891
- 965 Katherine Ct San Jose, CA$1.23M332,048
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.