Are you a landlord of a single family home, or a property manager with a building with fewer than 50 units?
Post your rental listings on Zillow for free using Postlets
It's easy to use Postlets to publish your rental listing on Zillow, the largest rental site on the Web.(1) Once you've created your listing, you can choose to syndicate it to more than 20 other sites.(2) Postlets is not only easy to use, it's free too! With Postlets, you can:
- Quickly build and customize your Postlet listing
- Syndicate to Zillow, HotPads, Yahoo Homes! and other real estate sites instantly
- Post, publish, and manage your listing from your computer or mobile device
- Return any time to update your listing or remove it once you find a renter
Are you a property manager or marketing professional of a building with 50+ units?
Feature your properties across the Zillow Rental Network
The Zillow Rental Network connects you with residents searching Zillow, Zillow Mobile, HotPads™ and Yahoo! Homes for their next rental property. Joining the Zillow Rental Network is currently the only way for multifamily professionals with 50+ units to advertise on Zillow, the largest rental site on the Web(1).
Advantages of Zillow Rental Network listings:
- Verified Source badge is added to listings to inform potential residents that you have a direct and trusted relationship with Zillow.
- More space and priority placement is given in the search results list, so your properties get noticed.
- High quality inquiries with rental pre-application data helps you pre-qualify leads and save valuable time.
- Monthly performance reporting provides insight into performance to help you manage your online marketing budget.
Advertise your single-family home on Zillow and HotPads
As a single-family property manager, you can increase the visibility of your rental listing by advertising on Zillow, the largest rental marketplace in the U.S. For as little as $6 per property per month, single-family property managers gain:
- Greater exposure, with 12x more leads than standard listings(3)
- Special map icons on HotPads, visible at all zoom levels
- Verified Source badging, to build trust with more than 10 million renters(4)
- Featured treatment on mobile, where more than 60 percent of our audience shops for their next home(5)
(1)Source: comScore Media Metrix Rental Domain category ranking by Unique Visitors, December 2013, US Data
(2)Postlets supports syndication to 20+ sites. Source: https://postlets.com/syndication-partners
(3)Featured Properties on Zillow and HotPads receive 12x as many leads compared to unpaid listings on HotPads.com. Source: Zillow Internal Analytics, August 2013.
(4)More than 10 million rental shoppers come to Zillow rental sites each month. Source: Google Analytics, November 2013.
(5)More than 60 percent of Zillow's visits come from a mobile device; on weekends it's nearly 70 percent. Source: Google Analytics, November 2013.