Skip main navigation

Evelyn Roberts

(She/Her/Hers)
NestEgg Properties
Contact Evelyn

Recent Sales

Skip to the end of the carousel
  • $450,000
    4 bd3 ba1,877 sqft Saline, MI
    4 bd3 ba1,877 sqft
    Saline, MI
    Sold 6 days ago
    Buyer
    207 W Russell St, Saline, MI, 48176
  • $370,000
    4 bd2 ba1,586 sqft Ypsilanti, MI
    4 bd2 ba1,586 sqft
    Ypsilanti, MI
    Sold 15 days ago
    Seller
    5035 Merritt Rd, Ypsilanti, MI, 48197
  • $374,000
    4 bd2 ba2,122 sqft Ypsilanti, MI
    4 bd2 ba2,122 sqft
    Ypsilanti, MI
    Sold 26 days ago
    Buyer
    15 S Summit St, Ypsilanti, MI, 48197
  • $483,000
    4 bd3 ba2,256 sqft Dexter, MI
    4 bd3 ba2,256 sqft
    Dexter, MI
    Sold 1 month ago
    Seller
    9086 Willow Way, Dexter, MI, 48130
  • $1,600,000
    5 bd4 ba3,439 sqft Ann Arbor, MI
    5 bd4 ba3,439 sqft
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Sold 1 month ago
    Buyer
    1721 Morton Ave, Ann Arbor, MI, 48104
Skip to the beginning of the carousel
16
Sales last 12 months
101
Total sales
$125K-$1.6M
Price range
$418K
Average price

Get to know Evelyn Roberts

REALTOR®

Real estate has been my passion since I was 11 years old, and I became a broker at 21. Over my 14 years in the industry, I’ve worked in 4 states, gaining a wealth of experience in residential sales, property management, and investor relations. Michigan is now my forever home, and I’m proud to call Ann Arbor the base for NestEgg Properties. I’m deeply involved in my professional community, serving as Vice Chair of the Governmental Affairs Committe...

Specialties
Property Management
15 Years of experience

Evelyn Roberts's sales and listings (104)

This map and property list shows the most recent 100 sales and 100 listings

Sold
For sale
For rent
Add a review

Evelyn Roberts

(She/Her/Hers)
NestEgg Properties
16sales last 12 months
101total sales
$125K-$1.6Mprice range
$418Kaverage price
15years of experience