
Get to know Ashley Novak
Real Estate Professional
Ashley Novak is dedicated to making the buying and selling process seamless and successful for her clients, emphasizing communication, client-focused service, and exceeding expectations. Partnered with the Kaminsky Real Estate Group and backed by EXP Realty, Ashley leverages her strong market knowledge and real estate expertise to deliver optimal results.
A U.S. Air Force veteran, Ashley’s background as a financial analyst and contracting special...
Specialties
12 Years of experienceBuyer's AgentListing AgentRelocation
Ashley offers Showcase to make listings stand out
helps homes sell faster and for more with increased exposure on Zillow, a virtual tour, and an interactive floor plan.

Ashley Novak's sales and listings (58)
This map and property list shows the most recent 100 sales and 100 listings
Sold
For sale
Sold (58)
- $1,060,000
- 3 bd
- 3 ba
- 1,610 sqft
5812 Alcove Ave, Valley Village, CA 91607Sold 4 months agoBuyer
- $2,485,000
- 3 bd
- 2 ba
- 1,413 sqft
318 Via San Sebastian, Redondo Beach, CA 90277Sold 4 months agoSeller
- $845,000
- 4 bd
- 2 ba
- 1,650 sqft
913 Walnut Ave, Long Beach, CA 90813Sold 5 months agoBuyer
- $935,000
- 2 bd
- 2 ba
- 1,406 sqft
1133 N Clark St, West Hollywood, CA 90069Sold 6 months agoBuyer
- $815,000
- 3 bd
- 2 ba
- 1,049 sqft
16119 Atkinson Ave, Gardena, CA 90249Sold 6 months agoBuyer
For sale (0)
For sale data not available.
Ashley Novak's reviews (31)
- 5.0
- 4/30/2026
- • starlitchiz
Bought a Multiple Occupancy home in 2026 in Hellman, Long beach, CA.
Ashley Novak and Johnathan Schultz are powerhouses! They were so responsive and provided top tier service when purchasing a multi-unit property in Long Beach. I appreciat...Ashley Novak and Johnathan Schultz are powerhouses! They were so responsive and provided top tier service when purchasing a multi-...5.0- 4/30/2026
- • RooseveltCoffey
Bought a home in 2026.
I have gone through the home buying process twice before i was stressed out those times before and had to deal with alot of agents but not this time. I have deffenitly fo...I have gone through the home buying process twice before i was stressed out those times before and had to deal with alot of agents... - 5.0
- 1/12/2026
- • zuser20170324114426337
Sold a Condo home in 2026 in Redondo beach, CA.
We cannot recommend Ashley and Jonathan highly enough! As first-time home sellers, we were nervous about the process and interviewed multiple agents to ensure we found th...We cannot recommend Ashley and Jonathan highly enough! As first-time home sellers, we were nervous about the process and interview...5.0- 8/7/2025
- • qhe helen
Bought and sold a Condo home in 2025 in Torrance, CA.
Ashley Novak and Jonathan Schultz have been nothing short of AMAZING. I initially found Ashley by picking the first realtor that Zillow recommended just because I wanted...Ashley Novak and Jonathan Schultz have been nothing short of AMAZING. I initially found Ashley by picking the first realtor that ... - 5.0
- 8/6/2025
- • Michael Shea
Bought and sold a Single Family home in 2025 in Hermosa beach, CA.
Ashley Novak and Jonathan Schultz have been nothing short of AMAZING. I initially found Ashley by picking the first realtor that Zillow recommended just because I wanted...Ashley Novak and Jonathan Schultz have been nothing short of AMAZING. I initially found Ashley by picking the first realtor that ...5.0- 4/3/2025
- • Andrea Poblete
Bought a Single Family home in 2025 in San pedro, San pedro, CA.
Ashley and Jonathan were amazing to work with. They made the process so easy and simple. Very communicative and made sure to keep our "wants" in mind when looking at diff...Ashley and Jonathan were amazing to work with. They made the process so easy and simple. Very communicative and made sure to keep ... - 5.0
- 2/2/2025
- • sdkotharius
Sold a Townhouse home in 2025 in Diamond bar, CA.
Ashley and Jonathan did an outstanding job to help me sell my place especially given the remote coordination and timezone required with me. Their expertise and experience...Ashley and Jonathan did an outstanding job to help me sell my place especially given the remote coordination and timezone required...5.0- 10/5/2022
- • stephaniekofman
Bought a Multiple Occupancy home in 2022 in Hermosa beach, CA.
Ashley Novak and Jonathan Schultz were the best real estate agents to work with! We bought our house in Hermosa beach after a long search and moving from the East Coast....Ashley Novak and Jonathan Schultz were the best real estate agents to work with! We bought our house in Hermosa beach after a lon... - 5.0
- 7/27/2022
- • jeremy53552
Sold a Single Family home in 2022 in Redondo beach, CA.
I have worked with Ashley Novak and Jonathan Schultz on five real estate transactions in the past two years and highly recommend! I’m a developer and they recently helped...I have worked with Ashley Novak and Jonathan Schultz on five real estate transactions in the past two years and highly recommend! ...5.0- 4/14/2022
- • Patti and Jose
Bought a home in 2022.
Ashley Novak and Jonathan Schultz did an amazing job finding me and my wife a new home in Torrance. I accepted a job offer in El Segundo, so my wife and I moved to the So...Ashley Novak and Jonathan Schultz did an amazing job finding me and my wife a new home in Torrance. I accepted a job offer in El S...
Service areas (28)
- Los Angeles County, CA
- Beverly Hills, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Playa Vista, Los Angeles, CA
- Manhattan Beach, CA
- Santa Monica, CA
- Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, CA
- Hermosa Beach, CA
- Palos Verdes Estates, CA
- Redondo Beach, CA
- Rolling Hills Estates, CA
- Hawthorne, CA
- Lawndale, CA
- West Hollywood, CA
- Culver City, CA
- Lomita, CA
- Marina del Rey, CA
- Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
- Torrance, CA
- El Segundo, CA
- Bel Air, Los Angeles, CA
- Mar Vista, Los Angeles, CA
- Downtown, Los Angeles, CA
- Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles, CA
- Leimert Park, Los Angeles, CA
- Playa Del Rey, Los Angeles, CA
- View Park-Windsor Hills, CA
- Trousdale Estates, Beverly Hills, CA

