Skip main navigation

Carolyn Adcock

REMAX EliteLead of The Carolyn Adcock Elites...
Contact the team
Team

Recent Sales

Sales numbers represent all team members
Skip to the end of the carousel
  • $230,000
    2 bd2 ba1,127 sqft Madison, TN
    2 bd2 ba1,127 sqft
    Madison, TN
    Sold 3 years ago
    Seller
    510 Churchill Xing S #510, Madison, TN, 37115
  • $530,000
    3 bd2 ba1,250 sqft Nashville, TN
    3 bd2 ba1,250 sqft
    Nashville, TN
    Sold 3 years ago
    Seller
    1407 Corder Dr, Nashville, TN, 37206
  • $775,000
    4 bd4 ba3,808 sqft Mount Juliet, TN
    4 bd4 ba3,808 sqft
    Mount Juliet, TN
    Sold 3 years ago
    Seller
    950 Noel Dr, Mount Juliet, TN, 37122
  • $180,000
    -- bd1.5 ba2,262 sqft Murfreesboro, TN
    -- bd1.5 ba2,262 sqft
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Sold 3 years ago
    BuyerSeller
    2442 Halls Hill Pike, Murfreesboro, TN, 37130
  • $385,000
    3 bd2 ba1,713 sqft Old Hickory, TN
    3 bd2 ba1,713 sqft
    Old Hickory, TN
    Sold 3 years ago
    Seller
    1837 Merritt St, Old Hickory, TN, 37138
Skip to the beginning of the carousel
0
Sales last 12 months
320
Total sales
$230K-$230K
Price range
$230K
Average price

Get to know The Carolyn Adcock Elites...

Real Estate Professional

Hello! My, name is Carolyn Adcock, "The Real Estate Lady", and I am your Nashville Real Estate expert with over 39 years of experience helping people with their real estate needs…..I guess you could say that I am "The Hometown Expert With A World Of Experience"….I am a licensed Realtor and the Managing Principal Broker of RE/MAX Elite. I am a full-time Realtor with the heart of a teacher…..I want to educate my clients regarding their purchases an...

Specialties
Buyer's AgentListing AgentRelocationForeclosureInvestment Properties
50 Years of experience

Team sales and listings (320)

This map and property list shows the most recent 100 sales and 100 listings

Sold
For sale

For sale (0)

For sale data not available.

Add a review
TEAM

Carolyn Adcock

REMAX EliteLead of The Carolyn Adcock Elites...
No recorded sales last 12 months
320total sales
$230K-$230Kprice range
$230Kaverage price
50years of experience