Skip main navigation

Chris Jensen

(He/Him/His)
Chris Jensen
Contact Chris

Recent Sales

Skip to the end of the carousel
  • $720,000
    2 bd2 ba1,244 sqft San Diego, CA
    2 bd2 ba1,244 sqft
    San Diego, CA
    Sold 9 days ago
    Seller
    9338 Babauta Rd APT 78, San Diego, CA, 92129
  • $818,000
    4 bd3 ba2,107 sqft Ramona, CA
    4 bd3 ba2,107 sqft
    Ramona, CA
    Sold 1 month ago
    Buyer
    24763 Leada Way, Ramona, CA, 92065
  • $1,895,000
    12 bd6 ba5,888 sqft Imperial Beach, CA
    12 bd6 ba5,888 sqft
    Imperial Beach, CA
    Sold 2 months ago
    Seller
    1041 Calla Ave, Imperial Beach, CA, 91932
  • $685,000
    3 bd2 ba1,084 sqft San Diego, CA
    3 bd2 ba1,084 sqft
    San Diego, CA
    Sold 2 months ago
    Seller
    5204 Chollas Pkwy, San Diego, CA, 92105
  • $360,000
    2 bd2 ba1,292 sqft Ramona, CA
    2 bd2 ba1,292 sqft
    Ramona, CA
    Sold 2 months ago
    Seller
    15840 Davis Cup Ln, Ramona, CA, 92065
Skip to the beginning of the carousel
11
Sales last 12 months
43
Total sales
$302K-$1.8M
Price range
$828K
Average price

Get to know Chris Jensen

Broker

Hi! I'm Chris, a born-and-raised San Diegan with an unwavering commitment to helping you navigate the exciting world of real estate. With deep roots in this vibrant community, I am your local expert for all your property needs.
My heart beats for San Diego – this is not just a place I call home; it's a part of who I am. Having grown up in the Poway school district, I have an intimate knowledge of the neighborhoods, communities, and hidden gems tha...

Specialties
Buyer's AgentListing AgentRelocationProperty ManagementInvestment Properties
SpeaksEnglish, Spanish
15 Years of experience

Chris Jensen's sales and listings (44)

This map and property list shows the most recent 100 sales and 100 listings

Sold
For sale
Add a review

Service areas (2)

Chris Jensen

(He/Him/His)
Chris Jensen
11sales last 12 months
43total sales
$302K-$1.8Mprice range
$828Kaverage price
15years of experience