Patient guidance and deep market knowledge create a smooth, stress-free home buying experience while ensuring clients feel supported and confident throughout the process.
Works throughout the Tampa Bay area, including sales in Zephyrhills, Tampa, Wesley Chapel, New Port Richey, Lake Alfred, and Dade City.
Mainly serves buyers with single-family homes.
Going above and beyond
Mastered Complex Negotiations
Navigated a complex multi-offer situation with strategic advice and negotiated thousands off closing costs, ensuring a timely and successful closing despite challenges.
Patient and Supportive Throughout
Maintained patience and dedication by showing homes without rushing, making clients feel comfortable and supported even when uncertain.
Mateo Zapata consistently demonstrates strong market expertise and exceptional communication skills, helping clients navigate competitive and complex transactions. Reviews highlight his patient, client-focused approach and ability to manage challenges effectively. His dedication to making the process smooth and stress-free is a common theme across multiple experiences.
Bought a Single Family home in 2026 in Spring hill, FL.
Mateo worked really hard and never gave up on me. Even when I wasn’t sure, he still made time to show me houses and stayed patient through the whole process. He didn’t ru...
Mateo worked really hard and never gave up on me. Even when I wasn’t sure, he still made time to show me houses and stayed patient...
5.0
11/28/2025
• Hernando Bernal
Bought a Single Family home in 2023 in Zephyrhills, FL.
Mateo was fantastic to work with him. He made the home-buying process easy, we’re always available to answer questions, and helped me find a perfect home.
I highly recomm...
Mateo was fantastic to work with him. He made the home-buying process easy, we’re always available to answer questions, and helped...
5.0
11/12/2025
• Elizabeth Amidon
Bought a Single Family home in 2025 in Lithia, FL.
Mateo was beyond incredible throughout every step of the process. His knowledge and experience is evident, and his attention to detail is remarkable. He made one of the h...
Mateo was beyond incredible throughout every step of the process. His knowledge and experience is evident, and his attention to de...
5.0
8/26/2025
• Ernesto Rodriguez
Bought a Single Family home in 2025 in Panther trace, Riverview, FL.
I had the pleasure of working with Mateo recently and couldn't be more thrilled with the experience. As a homebuyer in the highly competitive Tampa market, I felt overwhe...
I had the pleasure of working with Mateo recently and couldn't be more thrilled with the experience. As a homebuyer in the highly ...
5.0
7/20/2025
• Damaris Perez Castro
FL 34609.
I had the absolute pleasure of working with Mateo Zapata, and I can confidently say he is one of the most professional, knowledgeable, and dedicated real estate agents I’...
I had the absolute pleasure of working with Mateo Zapata, and I can confidently say he is one of the most professional, knowledgea...