Skip main navigation

Jackson Krile

RE/MAX Real Estate CenterMember of team
Contact the team

Recent Sales

Skip to the end of the carousel
  • $155,000
    3 bd2 ba1,133 sqft Des Moines, IA
    3 bd2 ba1,133 sqft
    Des Moines, IA
    Sold 14 days ago
    Buyer
    6008 University Ave, Des Moines, IA, 50311
  • $190,000
    3 bd2 ba1,612 sqft Boone, IA
    3 bd2 ba1,612 sqft
    Boone, IA
    Sold 3 months ago
    Buyer
    1221 12th St, Boone, IA, 50036
  • $207,000
    3 bd3 ba1,473 sqft Ankeny, IA
    3 bd3 ba1,473 sqft
    Ankeny, IA
    Sold 4 years ago
    Buyer
    2813 NW Lois Ln, Ankeny, IA, 50023
  • $180,000
    2 bd1 ba1,176 sqft Maxwell, IA
    2 bd1 ba1,176 sqft
    Maxwell, IA
    Sold 4 years ago
    Buyer
    520 Main St, Maxwell, IA, 50161
  • $318,500
    3 bd2 ba1,280 sqft De Soto, IA
    3 bd2 ba1,280 sqft
    De Soto, IA
    Sold 4 years ago
    Buyer
    1002 Warren St, De Soto, IA, 50069
Skip to the beginning of the carousel
2
Sales last 12 months
64
Total sales
$155K-$190K
Price range
$172K
Average price

Get to know Jackson Krile

Realtor

I grew up in West Des Moines, Iowa and attended Valley High School. After graduation, I attended Florida Keys Community College in Key West, Florida for my freshman year. After a year, I decided I wanted to be closer to home, and transferred to Iowa State University in Ames where I graduated from in May of 2019 with a bachelor's degree in Business Management and a minor in Entrepreneurship. Throughout my college career, I have been very involved ...

Specialties
Buyer's AgentListing AgentNotaryProperty ManagementVacation / Short-term RentalsFirst Time HomebuyersInvestment PropertiesRentalsNew ConstructionLot/Land
8 Years of experience

This team offers Showcase to make listings stand out

helps homes sell faster and for more with increased exposure on Zillow, a virtual tour, and an interactive floor plan.

Jackson Krile's sales and listings (64)

This map and property list shows the most recent 100 sales and 100 listings

Sold
For sale

For sale (0)

For sale data not available.

Add a review

Jackson Krile

RE/MAX Real Estate CenterMember of team
2sales last 12 months
64total sales
$155K-$190Kprice range
$172Kaverage price
8years of experience