Skip main navigation
Jennifer Thomas
Home Smart Realty West CarlsbadMember of TEAM ADAMS

Connect on Zillow

Make Jennifer Thomas your dedicated Zillow agent and get access to exclusive tools built to power your home search. Learn more

  • Recommendations tailored to you
  • Track and share your favorite homes
  • Easier tour coordination
11
Sales last 12 months
92
Total sales
$141K-$2.3M
Price range
$980K
Average price

Recent sales

Skip to the end of the carousel
  • $840,000
    3 bd2 ba1,706 sqft San Marcos, CA
    3 bd2 ba1,706 sqft
    San Marcos, CA
    Sold 3 months ago
    Buyer
    1062 Ponderosa Ave, San Marcos, CA 92069
  • $730,000
    5 bd4 ba3,468 sqft Murrieta, CA
    5 bd4 ba3,468 sqft
    Murrieta, CA
    Sold 3 months ago
    Buyer
    31394 Orchard Ln, Murrieta, CA 92563
  • $1,250,000
    4 bd3 ba2,006 sqft San Marcos, CA
    4 bd3 ba2,006 sqft
    San Marcos, CA
    Sold 3 months ago
    Buyer
    954 Iron Horse Dr, San Marcos, CA 92078
  • $670,000
    3 bd3 ba1,148 sqft Poway, CA
    3 bd3 ba1,148 sqft
    Poway, CA
    Sold 3 months ago
    Buyer
    13221 Westmark Way Unit 27, Poway, CA 92064
  • $1,040,000
    4 bd3 ba2,265 sqft Escondido, CA
    4 bd3 ba2,265 sqft
    Escondido, CA
    Sold 3 months ago
    Buyer
    3297 Meadow Crest Pl, Escondido, CA 92027
Skip to the beginning of the carousel

Get to know Jennifer Thomas

Professional REALTOR

I'm am here to help. Buying a home is a big step! Whether you're buying your first home, your dream home, or your tenth investment property, yours will be a big investment. I know how important this is to you. Finding the perfect property is just one way I can help you with your real estate purchase. As a real estate agent, I have ongoing access to experts in every related field from lending to relocation. I won't rest until I have taken you thro...
Specialties
Buyer's AgentListing AgentRelocationFirst Time HomebuyersInvestment Properties
11 Years of experience

This team offers Showcase to make listings stand out

helps homes sell faster and for more with increased exposure on Zillow, a virtual tour, and an interactive floor plan.

Jennifer Thomas's sales and listings (93)

This map and property list shows the most recent 100 sales and 100 listings

Sold
For sale
Add a review

Jennifer Thomas

Home Smart Realty West CarlsbadMember of TEAM ADAMS
11sales last 12 months
92total sales
$141K-$2.3Mprice range
$980Kaverage price
11years of experience