Skip main navigation
Kara Williams(She/Her/Hers)

Connect on Zillow

Make Kara Williams your dedicated Zillow agent and get access to exclusive tools built to power your home search. Learn more

  • Recommendations tailored to you
  • Track and share your favorite homes
  • Easier tour coordination
5
Sales last 12 months
7
Total sales
$35K-$790K
Price range
$479K
Average price

Recent sales

Skip to the end of the carousel
  • $399,900
    3 bd3 ba1,798 sqft Hampstead, NC
    3 bd3 ba1,798 sqft
    Hampstead, NC
    Sold 3 months ago
    Buyer
    86 Whispering Pines Court, Hampstead, NC 28443
  • $275,000
    3 bd2 ba1,186 sqft Leland, NC
    3 bd2 ba1,186 sqft
    Leland, NC
    Sold 3 months ago
    Seller
    5338 Gladecress Drive, Leland, NC 28451
  • $790,000
    4 bd3 ba2,711 sqft Hampstead, NC
    4 bd3 ba2,711 sqft
    Hampstead, NC
    Sold 4 months ago
    Buyer
    102 Golf Terrace Drive, Hampstead, NC 28443
  • $460,000
    3 bd2 ba2,160 sqft Burgaw, NC
    3 bd2 ba2,160 sqft
    Burgaw, NC
    Sold 10 months ago
    Buyer
    80 Crowley Lane, Burgaw, NC 28425
  • $609,000
    3 bd2 ba1,790 sqft Wilmington, NC
    3 bd2 ba1,790 sqft
    Wilmington, NC
    Sold 11 months ago
    Buyer
    319 S 5th Avenue, Wilmington, NC 28401
Skip to the beginning of the carousel

Get to know Kara Williams

Broker / Realtor

Hi, I’m Kara! I have a passion for coastal living and a knack for turning dreams into addresses. For over 20 years, I’ve called Hampstead, NC, home—a charming town where I’ve raised my three daughters while soaking up everything this coastal paradise has to offer.


I specialize in income-producing rental properties and stunning coastal homes. For those looking to put down roots, I love guiding primary residence buyers to the perfect home that fit...

Specialties
Buyer's AgentListing AgentNotaryProperty ManagementVacation / Short-term RentalsInvestment PropertiesRentals
6 Years of experience

This team offers Showcase to make listings stand out

helps homes sell faster and for more with increased exposure on Zillow, a virtual tour, and an interactive floor plan.

Kara Williams's sales and listings (7)

This map and property list shows the most recent 100 sales and 100 listings

Sold
For sale

For sale (0)

For sale data not available.

Add a review

Kara Williams

(She/Her/Hers)
5sales last 12 months
7total sales
$35K-$790Kprice range
$479Kaverage price
6years of experience