Skip main navigation

Kelly Woolson

RE/MAX Real Estate Center
Contact Kelly

Recent Sales

Skip to the end of the carousel
  • $519,000
    3 bd1 ba912 sqft Bridgewater, MA
    3 bd1 ba912 sqft
    Bridgewater, MA
    Sold 25 days ago
    Buyer
    543 Cross St, Bridgewater, MA, 02324
  • $180,000
    1 bd1 ba615 sqft Plymouth, MA
    1 bd1 ba615 sqft
    Plymouth, MA
    Sold 1 month ago
    Seller
    1 Tideview Path APT 11, Plymouth, MA, 02360
  • $400,000
    3 bd2 ba1,872 sqft Plymouth, MA
    3 bd2 ba1,872 sqft
    Plymouth, MA
    Sold 3 months ago
    Seller
    15 Indian Trl, Plymouth, MA, 02360
  • $210,000
    1 bd1 ba632 sqft Plymouth, MA
    1 bd1 ba632 sqft
    Plymouth, MA
    Sold 3 months ago
    Seller
    7 Tideview Path APT 11, Plymouth, MA, 02360
  • $780,000
    3 bd4 ba2,136 sqft Plymouth, MA
    3 bd4 ba2,136 sqft
    Plymouth, MA
    Sold 3 months ago
    Seller
    196 Bourne Rd, Plymouth, MA, 02360
Skip to the beginning of the carousel
15
Sales last 12 months
201
Total sales
$55K-$1.3M
Price range
$538K
Average price

Get to know Kelly Woolson

Real Estate Agent

I was born and raised in Plymouth MA, I am married 30 years to my husband Jerry, we have two boys, Corey and Riley, as they were growing up I was an active parent volunteer in the Plymouth Schools sports programs, I am very knowledgable with the Plymouth Schools and the Plymouth Community where I am a full time realtor.   I pride myself upon being a good listener, I am sensitive to my clients needs, I am available 7 days a week to help you achiev...
Specialties
Buyer's AgentListing AgentRelocationForeclosureProperty ManagementFirst Time HomebuyersInvestment Properties
24 Years of experience

Kelly Woolson's sales and listings (205)

This map and property list shows the most recent 100 sales and 100 listings

Sold
For sale
Add a review

Service areas (5)

Kelly Woolson

RE/MAX Real Estate Center
15sales last 12 months
201total sales
$55K-$1.3Mprice range
$538Kaverage price
24years of experience