
Keren at a glance
- A strong focus on personalized care and clear communication ensures clients feel supported and confident throughout complex buying and selling processes.
- Works throughout the Tampa Bay area, including sales in Zephyrhills, Riverview, Land O Lakes, Wesley Chapel, Tampa, and Lakeland.
- Primarily helps buyers with single-family homes and townhouses.
Going above and beyond
Get to know Keren Bolaños
Home Buying and Selling Specialist
Hi, I’m Keren Bolaños, a full-time Realtor® with LPT Realty proudly serving the Tampa Bay area. As a recipient of the 2025 Mega Agent Award, I’m committed to delivering exceptional service and results for every client. Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer, relocating to Florida, purchasing new construction, investing, or selling your home, I’m here to make the process simple, informed, and stress-free. My clients value my responsiveness, strong ...
Keren offers Showcase to make listings stand out
helps homes sell faster and for more with increased exposure on Zillow, a virtual tour, and an interactive floor plan.

Keren Bolaños's sales and listings (30)
This map and property list shows the most recent 100 sales and 100 listings
Sold (29)
- $989,000
- 5 bd
- 5 ba
- 3,890 sqft
7535 REFLECTIONS LAKE DRIVE, Lakeland, FL 33813Sold 1 month agoBuyer
- $515,000
- 4 bd
- 3 ba
- 2,658 sqft
2521 JASMINE TRACE DRIVE, Kissimmee, FL 34758Sold 2 months agoBuyer
- $399,000
- 3 bd
- 2 ba
- 2,448 sqft
3331 TIMBERWOOD ROAD, Lakeland, FL 33810Sold 2 months agoBuyer
- $275,000
- 3 bd
- 2 ba
- 1,140 sqft
39147 6TH AVENUE, Zephyrhills, FL 33542Sold 4 months agoBuyer
- $380,000
- 4 bd
- 2 ba
- 1,865 sqft
5803 TULIP FLOWER DRIVE, Riverview, FL 33578Sold 4 months agoBuyer
For sale (1)
- $349,000
- 4 bd
- 3 ba
- 2,305 sqft
37247 KINGS CROWN DRIVE, Zephyrhills, FL 33541House for Sale3D Tour
Keren Bolaños's reviews (25)
Keren Bolaños consistently demonstrates deep market knowledge, patience, and responsiveness, guiding clients smoothly through buying and selling homes. Multiple reviews highlight her ability to reduce stress and provide clear explanations. Her dedication to personalized service and client advocacy is a strong theme across many experiences.
What clients say most
All reviews
- 5.0
- 9/25/2026
- • Ramira Hickerson
Bought a Single Family home in 2026 in Kissimmee, FL.
I’d adjust just that last paragraph to acknowledge the hurdle without letting it overshadow how Karen handled it: Karen was truly amazing through this entire process. Fr...I’d adjust just that last paragraph to acknowledge the hurdle without letting it overshadow how Karen handled it: Karen was truly...5.0- 8/11/2026
- • Judy Hawkes
Bought a Single Family home in 2026 in Watergrass, Wesley chapel, FL.
My experience working with Keren was excellent. She goes above and beyond to help you find the home that is perfect for you. I would recommend her to all of my friends, ...My experience working with Keren was excellent. She goes above and beyond to help you find the home that is perfect for you. I wo... - 5.0
- 8/11/2026
- • Robert Beetz
Bought a Single Family home in 2026 in Spring hill, FL.
Keren was a gem to work with! Everything was smooth from the start and we couldn’t be happier! Fast, friendly and super responsive! Amazing realtor to work with. If you a...Keren was a gem to work with! Everything was smooth from the start and we couldn’t be happier! Fast, friendly and super responsive...5.0- 7/20/2026
- • Arlene Guyton
Bought a Single Family home in 2026 in Summerfield, Riverview, FL.
Keren was amazing! She made the process very easy and no stress. Explained everything to us and stayed in touch through the whole way. We live our new home and we’re glad...Keren was amazing! She made the process very easy and no stress. Explained everything to us and stayed in touch through the whole ... - 5.0
- 7/16/2026
- • Michael Leo
Bought a Single Family home in 2026 in Zephyrhills, FL.
We had been thinking about moving the Florida for years, but a cold spring in Minnesota pushed us over the edge. Keren helped us find exactly the size and type of home w...We had been thinking about moving the Florida for years, but a cold spring in Minnesota pushed us over the edge. Keren helped us ...5.0- 6/12/2026
- • dios87236
Bought a Single Family home in 2026 in Watson glen, Riverview, FL.
Stellar… Very professional and enthusiastic. She went above and beyond what I expected at every opportunity throughout the entire process. She evaluated our requirements ...Stellar… Very professional and enthusiastic. She went above and beyond what I expected at every opportunity throughout the entire ... - 5.0
- 6/6/2026
- • Mrs. Martha
Bought and sold a Single Family home in 2018 in Wesley chapel, FL.
Keren is very professional and I highly recommend her to anyone that is looking to sell or buy properties. She has no only help us to find our dream home but also our inv...Keren is very professional and I highly recommend her to anyone that is looking to sell or buy properties. She has no only help us...4.0- 6/4/2026
- • julzano
Bought and sold a Single Family home in 2026 in Town 'n' country, Tampa, FL.
Keren was always there for me. Especially when my closing was delayed. I panicked but she was steady and talked me through all the drama. Everything turned out fine in th...Keren was always there for me. Especially when my closing was delayed. I panicked but she was steady and talked me through all the... - 5.0
- 5/29/2026
- • Rose Simeon
Bought a Single Family home in 2026 in Wimauma, FL.
Keren was an outstanding realtor throughout the entire process. She was professional, responsive, and always made sure I understood each step clearly. She really listened...Keren was an outstanding realtor throughout the entire process. She was professional, responsive, and always made sure I understoo...5.0- 5/11/2026
- • Sheryl Kennedy
Bought a home in 2026.
Working with Karen was an amazing experience from start to finish. She was professional, knowledgeable, patient, and always available whenever I had questions or concerns...Working with Karen was an amazing experience from start to finish. She was professional, knowledgeable, patient, and always availa...


