Skip main navigation

Melanie Wright

Waterman Real Estate
Contact Melanie

Recent Sales

Skip to the end of the carousel
  • $575,000
    4 bd3 ba2,031 sqft Dixon, CA
    4 bd3 ba2,031 sqft
    Dixon, CA
    Sold 5 years ago
    Buyer
    1125 Valley Glen Dr, Dixon, CA, 95620
  • $500,000
    4 bd2 ba1,666 sqft Dixon, CA
    4 bd2 ba1,666 sqft
    Dixon, CA
    Sold 5 years ago
    Seller
    950 Merrill Dr, Dixon, CA, 95620
  • $750,000
    5 bd4 ba2,906 sqft Vacaville, CA
    5 bd4 ba2,906 sqft
    Vacaville, CA
    Sold 5 years ago
    Seller
    612 Fox Hollow Way, Vacaville, CA, 95687
  • $720,000
    3 bd2 ba1,850 sqft Fairfield, CA
    3 bd2 ba1,850 sqft
    Fairfield, CA
    Sold 5 years ago
    Seller
    732 Castelli Ct, Fairfield, CA, 94534
  • $512,500
    3 bd2 ba1,380 sqft Dixon, CA
    3 bd2 ba1,380 sqft
    Dixon, CA
    Sold 6 years ago
    Seller
    660 Stern Dr, Dixon, CA, 95620
Skip to the beginning of the carousel
0
Sales last 12 months
55
Total sales
-
Price range
-
Average price

Get to know Melanie Wright

Real Estate Agent-Shasta County

My name is Melanie Wright and I am a dedicated and successful real estate professional in the Shasta, Tehama and Solano county areas. Welcome and thank you for visiting my web page! I have worked in the Real Estate industry since June of 1997. I started at PROgressive Real Estate as the Listing Coordinator, handling all of the listings in the office. I worked in that capacity as well as assisting the Broker until June of 2000. I graduated from Sa...

Specialties
Buyer's AgentListing AgentRelocationFirst Time HomebuyersInvestment PropertiesMilitary/VeteransNew ConstructionSenior Communities
29 Years of experience

Melanie Wright's sales and listings (55)

This map and property list shows the most recent 100 sales and 100 listings

Sold
For sale

For sale (0)

For sale data not available.

Add a review

Melanie Wright

Waterman Real Estate
No recorded sales last 12 months
55total sales
No recent price range
29years of experience