From the first moment my father and I spoke with Kimberly we knew she was the perfect person to deal with our chaotic situation. Kimberly is confident well spoken knowled...
From the first moment my father and I spoke with Kimberly we knew she was the perfect person to deal with our chaotic situation. K...
5.0
5/4/2026
• Monica Vargas
Bought a Single Family home in 2025 in Belvedere park, Decatur, GA.
Kim was an amazing realtor to work with. We met her through Zillow, and from the very beginning she was incredibly flexible, easy to communicate with, and always availabl...
Kim was an amazing realtor to work with. We met her through Zillow, and from the very beginning she was incredibly flexible, easy ...
5.0
4/30/2026
• Tracy Breeding
Bought a Single Family home in 2025 in Lithonia, GA.
Kimberly is a fantastic realtor. I could not have made a better choice in choosing someone to represent me. She met inspectors and contractors at the house when I couldn’...
Kimberly is a fantastic realtor. I could not have made a better choice in choosing someone to represent me. She met inspectors and...
5.0
4/30/2026
• Chanel Dunbar
Sold a Townhouse home in 2026 in Buford, GA.
Kimberly did a wonderful job reviewing my property and giving me an honest opinion of what needed to be done to real my selling goals. Her communication skills are top t...
Kimberly did a wonderful job reviewing my property and giving me an honest opinion of what needed to be done to real my selling go...