Skip main navigation

Dustin Haynes

Coldwell Banker ParadiseMember of team
Contact Dustin

Recent Sales

Skip to the end of the carousel
  • $407,500
    3 bd2 ba1,290 sqft Vero Beach, FL
    3 bd2 ba1,290 sqft
    Vero Beach, FL
    Sold 2 months ago
    Seller
    5100 Highway A1a APT 20B, Vero Beach, FL, 32963
  • $315,000
    2 bd2 ba2,079 sqft Sebastian, FL
    2 bd2 ba2,079 sqft
    Sebastian, FL
    Sold 3 months ago
    Buyer
    957 Franciscan Ave, Sebastian, FL, 32958
  • $137,076
    -- bd0 ba6,250 sqft Vero Beach, FL
    -- bd0 ba6,250 sqft
    Vero Beach, FL
    Sold 4 months ago
    Buyer
    2125 15th Ave, Vero Beach, FL, 32960
  • $137,076
    -- bd0 ba-- -- Vero Beach, FL
    -- bd0 ba-- --
    Vero Beach, FL
    Sold 4 months ago
    Buyer
    2135 15th Ave, Vero Beach, FL, 32960
  • $570,000
    3 bd4 ba2,008 sqft Indian River Shores, FL
    3 bd4 ba2,008 sqft
    Indian River Shores, FL
    Sold 4 months ago
    Seller
    206 N Carmel Ct, Indian River Shores, FL, 32963
Skip to the beginning of the carousel
11
Sales last 12 months
185
Total sales
$135K-$2M
Price range
$647K
Average price

Get to know Dustin Haynes

Growing up Real Estate always fascinated me therefore why not make it my career. After getting a degree in marketing I pursued my real passion and I love every minute of it. As a Real Estate agent I have the best of both worlds, not only do I get to interact and meet great people I also get to enjoy the perks of seeing all types of homes. 
Knowing the market is a very important and I do just that. Searching the MLS daily for New and Sold listin...
Specialties
Buyer's AgentListing AgentRelocationRentals

Dustin offers Showcase to make listings stand out

helps homes sell faster and for more with increased exposure on Zillow, a virtual tour, and an interactive floor plan.

Dustin Haynes's sales and listings (190)

This map and property list shows the most recent 100 sales and 100 listings

Sold
For sale
Add a review

Dustin Haynes

Coldwell Banker ParadiseMember of team
11sales last 12 months
185total sales
$135K-$2Mprice range
$647Kaverage price