Skip main navigation
Andrea Dufour - Dufrene(She/Her/Hers)

Connect on Zillow

Make Andrea Dufour - Dufrene your dedicated Zillow agent and get access to exclusive tools built to power your home search. Learn more

  • Recommendations tailored to you
  • Track and share your favorite homes
  • Easier tour coordination
Skip to the end of the slideshow
5.0
Featured Review
I cannot recommend Andrea highly enough. She truly went above and beyond during an incredibly busy time of year to make selling my home a top priority. I’ve worked with Andrea in the past, and once again she exceeded my expectations. Andrea is not only ...
I cannot recommend Andrea highly enough. She truly went above and beyond during an incredibly busy time of year to make selling my home a top priority. I’ve worked with Andrea in the past, and once again she exceeded my expectations. Andrea is not only ...
I cannot recommend Andrea highly enough. She truly went above and beyond during ...
5.0
Featured Review
Andrea is exceptional! This is the second time I have used her (within 4 years!) to help facilitate and purchase a new property. When my husband and I decided to move forward with exploring a new property we had found, Andrea was our first step, our fir...
Andrea is exceptional! This is the second time I have used her (within 4 years!) to help facilitate and purchase a new property. When my husband and I decided to move forward with exploring a new property we had found, Andrea was our first step, our fir...
Andrea is exceptional! This is the second time I have used her (within 4 years!)...
5.0
Featured Review
I used Andrea for purchasing my house which she was beyond helpful, attentive, and made the entire process purchasing the house a joy. From my experience with Andrea purchasing my house, when it came time to sell, I chose her as my realtor again. Andrea ...
I used Andrea for purchasing my house which she was beyond helpful, attentive, and made the entire process purchasing the house a joy. From my experience with Andrea purchasing my house, when it came time to sell, I chose her as my realtor again. Andrea ...
I used Andrea for purchasing my house which she was beyond helpful, attentive, a...
5.0
Featured Review
Andrea went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly through the entire process. She was there every step of the way. I felt supported and cared for. If I needed something or had a question she responded immediately. She spoke with the buil...
Andrea went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly through the entire process. She was there every step of the way. I felt supported and cared for. If I needed something or had a question she responded immediately. She spoke with the buil...
Andrea went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly through the e...
5.0
Featured Review
It is with immense pleasure and unwavering confidence that I share my profound appreciation for Andrea Dufrene and her exceptional professionalism at onehome Realty. Our journey with Andrea began in 2012 when she expertly guided us through the purchase o...
It is with immense pleasure and unwavering confidence that I share my profound appreciation for Andrea Dufrene and her exceptional professionalism at onehome Realty. Our journey with Andrea began in 2012 when she expertly guided us through the purchase o...
It is with immense pleasure and unwavering confidence that I share my profound a...
Skip to the beginning of the slideshow
8
Sales last 12 months
93
Total sales
$155K-$700K
Price range
$345K
Average price

Featured sales

Skip to the end of the carousel
  • $323,200
    4 bd2 ba2,172 sqft Grand Island, FL
    4 bd2 ba2,172 sqft
    Grand Island, FL
    Sold 23 days ago
    Buyer
    36341 GRAND ISLAND OAKS CIRCLE, Grand Island, FL 32735
  • $305,000
    2 bd2 ba1,329 sqft Eustis, FL
    2 bd2 ba1,329 sqft
    Eustis, FL
    Sold 6 months ago
    Seller
    1002 PINE TREE DRIVE, Eustis, FL 32726
  • $273,990
    4 bd2 ba1,666 sqft Ocklawaha, FL
    4 bd2 ba1,666 sqft
    Ocklawaha, FL
    Sold 6 months ago
    Buyer
    105 FISHER LANE COURT, Ocklawaha, FL 32179
  • $397,000
    3 bd3 ba1,717 sqft Winter Garden, FL
    3 bd3 ba1,717 sqft
    Winter Garden, FL
    Sold 9 months ago
    Seller
    11144 SUSPENSE DRIVE, Winter Garden, FL 34787
  • $595,000
    4 bd3 ba2,644 sqft Orlando, FL
    4 bd3 ba2,644 sqft
    Orlando, FL
    Sold 1 year ago
    Buyer
    1035 PALADIN COURT, Orlando, FL 32812
Skip to the beginning of the carousel

Get to know Andrea Dufour - Dufrene

Real Estate Broker Associate

Andrea Dufour-Dufrene is a Broker Associate with iad Florida and has served the Central Florida area for 20+ years. Andrea has built a reputation for exemplary service, guiding those buying or selling a home with diligence, expertise and the utmost of care. Her rave reviews, repeat business, and steady stream of referrals reflect her dedication and results-driven approach. Known for exceeding expectations, Andrea will provide unwavering support e...

Specialties
Buyer's AgentListing AgentRelocationMovingRentals
22 Years of experience

Andrea Dufour - Dufrene's sales and listings (95)

This map and property list shows the most recent 100 sales and 100 listings

Sold
For sale
Add a review

Andrea Dufour - Dufrene

(She/Her/Hers)
8sales last 12 months
93total sales
$155K-$700Kprice range
$345Kaverage price
22years of experience