Skip main navigation

Bailey Budnik

(He/Him/His)
Smallegan Real EstateMember of Smallegan Real Estate
Contact Bailey

Recent Sales

Skip to the end of the carousel
  • $300,000
    3 bd2 ba1,156 sqft Holland, MI
    3 bd2 ba1,156 sqft
    Holland, MI
    Sold 12 days ago
    Buyer
    368 E 24th St, Holland, MI, 49423
  • $295,000
    2 bd2 ba1,569 sqft Hudsonville, MI
    2 bd2 ba1,569 sqft
    Hudsonville, MI
    Sold 17 days ago
    Buyer
    2972 Edgestone Dr #19, Hudsonville, MI, 49426
  • $399,900
    3 bd2 ba1,274 sqft East Grand Rapids, MI
    3 bd2 ba1,274 sqft
    East Grand Rapids, MI
    Sold 27 days ago
    Buyer
    2200 Estelle Dr SE, East Grand Rapids, MI, 49506
  • $312,000
    3 bd2 ba1,248 sqft Marne, MI
    3 bd2 ba1,248 sqft
    Marne, MI
    Sold 2 months ago
    Buyer
    15955 24th Ave, Marne, MI, 49435
  • $230,000
    2 bd2 ba1,212 sqft Grand Rapids, MI
    2 bd2 ba1,212 sqft
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Sold 2 months ago
    Buyer
    193 Laurelwood Ct SW, Grand Rapids, MI, 49548
Skip to the beginning of the carousel
28
Sales last 12 months
110
Total sales
$147K-$615K
Price range
$284K
Average price

Get to know Bailey Budnik

Realtor

I’m Bailey Budnik, a Grand Rapids-based Realtor focused on making your real estate experience smooth, personal, and successful. I bring a background in both education and customer service, which means I know how to listen, communicate clearly, and guide you through the process with patience and care.

I grew up in Rogers City and moved to Grand Rapids to attend Aquinas College, where I earned a degree in Music Education. I still teach part-time in ...

Specialties
Buyer's AgentListing AgentRelocation
5 Years of experience

Bailey offers Showcase to make listings stand out

helps homes sell faster and for more with increased exposure on Zillow, a virtual tour, and an interactive floor plan.

Bailey Budnik's sales and listings (111)

This map and property list shows the most recent 100 sales and 100 listings

Sold
For sale
Add a review

Service areas (4)

Bailey Budnik

(He/Him/His)
Smallegan Real EstateMember of Smallegan Real Estate
28sales last 12 months
110total sales
$147K-$615Kprice range
$284Kaverage price
5years of experience