Skip main navigation

Brian Connaughton

C|R|G Real Estate
Contact Brian

Recent Sales

Skip to the end of the carousel
  • $150,000
    2 bd2 ba1,120 sqft Charlotte, NC
    2 bd2 ba1,120 sqft
    Charlotte, NC
    Sold 20 days ago
    Buyer
    7304 Winery Ln, Charlotte, NC, 28227
  • $502,500
    3 bd2 ba1,411 sqft Charlotte, NC
    3 bd2 ba1,411 sqft
    Charlotte, NC
    Sold 1 month ago
    Seller
    309 Mill Rd, Charlotte, NC, 28216
  • $1,100,000
    5 bd4 ba3,322 sqft Charlotte, NC
    5 bd4 ba3,322 sqft
    Charlotte, NC
    Sold 1 month ago
    Seller
    9438 Valley Rd, Charlotte, NC, 28270
  • $554,000
    3 bd2 ba2,008 sqft Charlotte, NC
    3 bd2 ba2,008 sqft
    Charlotte, NC
    Sold 2 months ago
    Seller
    6038 Netherwood Dr, Charlotte, NC, 28210
  • $615,000
    4 bd4 ba2,413 sqft Huntersville, NC
    4 bd4 ba2,413 sqft
    Huntersville, NC
    Sold 4 months ago
    Buyer
    15723 Taviston St, Huntersville, NC, 28078
Skip to the beginning of the carousel
24
Sales last 12 months
187
Total sales
$92K-$2.1M
Price range
$548K
Average price

Get to know Brian Connaughton

Broker/Realtor®

I have been in Charlotte since 2007 and I know the area ,I moved from Orlando FL where I was a Realtor with C21 Elite Properties .In Fl I received the Silver Eagle Award for Outstanding  Achievement in Sales .I have experience with homes sales in over one million ,and condos starting in low 100 .If you are Buying or Selling I can help.I love helping people find their Dream home.I also like helping people get the most for their home when it comes ...
Specialties
Buyer's AgentListing AgentRelocationLuxury Homes

Brian Connaughton's sales and listings (193)

This map and property list shows the most recent 100 sales and 100 listings

Sold
For sale
Add a review

Brian Connaughton

C|R|G Real Estate
24sales last 12 months
187total sales
$92K-$2.1Mprice range
$548Kaverage price