Skip main navigation

Brandi Yearout

VA Home Team OKC-Atrium RealtyMember of Atrium Realty
Contact Brandi

Recent Sales

Skip to the end of the carousel
  • $139,900
    2 bd1 ba756 sqft Oklahoma City, OK
    2 bd1 ba756 sqft
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Sold 1 year ago
    Buyer
    2104 Westchester Dr, Oklahoma City, OK, 73120
  • $260,000
    3 bd2 ba1,962 sqft Edmond, OK
    3 bd2 ba1,962 sqft
    Edmond, OK
    Sold 1 year ago
    Seller
    2408 Shady Tree Ln, Edmond, OK, 73013
  • $294,000
    4 bd3 ba2,042 sqft Yukon, OK
    4 bd3 ba2,042 sqft
    Yukon, OK
    Sold 1 year ago
    Buyer
    2832 Casey Dr, Yukon, OK, 73099
  • $277,000
    4 bd2 ba1,983 sqft Edmond, OK
    4 bd2 ba1,983 sqft
    Edmond, OK
    Sold 1 year ago
    Buyer
    9126 Prairie Dog Dr, Edmond, OK, 73034
  • $175,000
    3 bd2 ba1,272 sqft Oklahoma City, OK
    3 bd2 ba1,272 sqft
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Sold 1 year ago
    Buyer
    1812 David Ter, Oklahoma City, OK, 73141
Skip to the beginning of the carousel
0
Sales last 12 months
27
Total sales
$25K-$524K
Price range
$224K
Average price

Get to know Brandi Yearout

As a Realtor, I commit myself to excellence during and beyond the transaction. My core values are simple: Faith + Family + Contribution. Following these values empowers me to give my absolute best to each of my clients. I would love to meet over coffee for consultation! I will strive everyday to bring you the highest level of service. I understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction, it’s a life-changing experience! I ta...

Specialties
Buyer's AgentListing AgentRelocationInvestment Properties

Brandi Yearout's sales and listings (27)

This map and property list shows the most recent 100 sales and 100 listings

Sold
For sale

For sale (0)

For sale data not available.

Add a review

Service areas (2)

Brandi Yearout

VA Home Team OKC-Atrium RealtyMember of Atrium Realty
No recorded sales last 12 months
27total sales
$25K-$524Kprice range
$224Kaverage price