Chris was great at helping us look at hundreds of properties giving advice on certain areas. He was willing to travel and video places for us and talked to the local nei...
Chris was great at helping us look at hundreds of properties giving advice on certain areas. He was willing to travel and video p...
5.0
5/7/2025
• faith jennings2009
Bought a Single Family home in 2025 in Wallace, NC.
Chris was a wonderful agent. He helped us find the right home. He was amazing and understanding through the whole process. I will definitely recommend him to anyone in th...
Chris was a wonderful agent. He helped us find the right home. He was amazing and understanding through the whole process. I will ...
5.0
3/15/2025
• candeapl23
Bought a home in 2025.
Chris navigated us up the road helping us to find our Dream Home..he was patient and kind and not pushy or hard bearing with us..he should have an Award of some kind..I w...
Chris navigated us up the road helping us to find our Dream Home..he was patient and kind and not pushy or hard bearing with us..h...