
Get to know Rolanda Alexander
My passion for real estate is fueled by the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on people's lives. I am committed to delivering exceptional outcomes and experiences for my clients, and I measure my success by the satisfaction and happiness of the people I help. There’s a profound sense of accomplishment when someone receives the keys to their new home. It symbolizes the closing of one chapter in life and the beginning of a new one. With over ...
Specialties
Buyer's AgentListing AgentRelocationFirst Time HomebuyersMilitary/Veterans
SpeaksEnglish, French
12 Years of experienceRolanda offers Showcase to make listings stand out
helps homes sell faster and for more with increased exposure on Zillow, a virtual tour, and an interactive floor plan.

Rolanda Alexander's sales and listings (127)
This map and property list shows the most recent 100 sales and 100 listings
Sold
For sale
Sold (121)
- $616,743
- 5 bd
- 5 ba
- 3,994 sqft
1921 Smarty Jones Dr, Dacula, GA 30019Sold 1 month agoBuyer
- $385,000
- 4 bd
- 3 ba
- 2,642 sqft
1863 Ivy View Walk, Loganville, GA 30052Sold 2 months agoBuyer
- $362,000
- 4 bd
- 3 ba
- 3,148 sqft
825 Connell Ln, Lawrenceville, GA 30044Sold 3 months agoBuyer
- $336,065
- 3 bd
- 3 ba
- 1,813 sqft
1417 Trellis Ct Lot 11, Hampton, GA 30228Sold 4 months agoBuyer
- $465,000
- 4 bd
- 4 ba
- 4,414 sqft
3608 Lake Estates Way, Atlanta, GA 30349Sold 4 months agoBuyer
For sale (6)
- $489,900
- 5 bd
- 4 ba
- 3,133 sqft
1893 Weatherby Way Ct, Dacula, GA 30019House for SaleShowcase
Century 21 Results - $445,900
- 5 bd
- 3 ba
- 2,824 sqft
1415 Union Station Ct, Lawrenceville, GA 30045House for SaleShowcase
Century 21 Results - $369,900
- 4 bd
- 2 ba
- 2,180 sqft
691 Manhattan St E, Lehigh Acres, FL 33974House for SalePrice cut: $10,000 (10/8)
Century 21 Ocean - $424,900
- 5 bd
- 3 ba
- 3,795 sqft
1050 McKendree Park Ln, Lawrenceville, GA 30043House for Sale3D Tour
Century 21 Results - $659,900
- 4 bd
- 4 ba
- 3,104 sqft
501 Cunninghame Ct, Peachtree City, GA 30269House for SaleShowcase
Century 21 Results
Rolanda Alexander's reviews (33)
- 5.0
- 7/14/2026
- • Dhamon Hall
Bought a Single Family home in 2026 in Hampton, GA.
I have now purchased my second home with Rolanda and I cannot express my gratitude enough. She brings so much knowledge and supportive imperturbability when discussing st...I have now purchased my second home with Rolanda and I cannot express my gratitude enough. She brings so much knowledge and suppor...5.0- 1/19/2026
- • zuser20170411114007731
Bought a Single Family home in 2025 in Hoschton, GA.
From the moment I met Rolanda nearly 7 years ago, I knew should would be my realtor when I was ready to purchase my second home. Over the years, I watched her make countl...From the moment I met Rolanda nearly 7 years ago, I knew should would be my realtor when I was ready to purchase my second home. O... - 5.0
- 1/7/2026
- • zuser20180701102550316
Bought a Condo home in 2025 in Downtown, Atlanta, GA.
Working with Rolanda has been a game-changer. She brings a rare combination of sharp strategy, deep industry knowledge, and true advocacy for her clients. From the start,...Working with Rolanda has been a game-changer. She brings a rare combination of sharp strategy, deep industry knowledge, and true a...5.0- 12/2/2025
- • Leah Maloof
Bought a Single Family home in 2025 in Lawrenceville, GA.
Ro was so amazing! Her knowledge and experience in the field was extremely helpful for us in the process of buying our dream home. I highly recommend her!Ro was so amazing! Her knowledge and experience in the field was extremely helpful for us in the process of buying our dream home.... - 5.0
- 9/3/2025
- • islandfresh1804
Sold a Single Family home in 2025 in Stone mountain, GA.
Rolanda did a fantastic job in selling my home. She is very professional and puts her client first. I would definitely recommend her to my friends and familyRolanda did a fantastic job in selling my home. She is very professional and puts her client first. I would definitely recommend h...5.0- 5/2/2025
- • Pascal Belangenyi
Bought a Single Family home in 2025 in Auburn, GA.
Roland is not not just a well polished REALTOR, but a true Destiny Helper. Her dedication and passion is just beyond measure. I will never hesitate to recommend her to an...Roland is not not just a well polished REALTOR, but a true Destiny Helper. Her dedication and passion is just beyond measure. I wi... - 5.0
- 3/14/2025
- • nicole mw0
Bought a Single Family home in 2025 in Dacula, GA.
Rolanda did an amazing job helping me find and purchase my home! She was patient, empathetic, and incredibly responsive throughout the entire process. From answering all ...Rolanda did an amazing job helping me find and purchase my home! She was patient, empathetic, and incredibly responsive throughout...5.0- 1/29/2025
- • Gale Spears
Sold a Single Family home in 2025 in Suwanee, GA.
I worked with Ro to sell my house. She is an awesome agent with excellent negotiation skills. Very professional, personable, and easy to work with. Would highly recomme...I worked with Ro to sell my house. She is an awesome agent with excellent negotiation skills. Very professional, personable, and... - 5.0
- 11/28/2024
- • Connor Grady
Bought a Single Family home in 2023 in Glenwood park, Atlanta, GA.
Ro was fantastic! She was a great communicator helping us through our first time home buying experience and always kept us updated, even if it was just to say “no updates...Ro was fantastic! She was a great communicator helping us through our first time home buying experience and always kept us updated...5.0- 10/3/2024
- • Kynattah Hill
Bought a Multiple Occupancy home in 2024 in Lithia springs, GA.
Ms. Ro Alexander, is exceptionally talented! She is professional, respectful, and have great ethical practices. I recommended her to all of my family and friends. Ro, act...Ms. Ro Alexander, is exceptionally talented! She is professional, respectful, and have great ethical practices. I recommended her ...


