Hi, I'm Cynthia Mermoz, a dedicated real estate professional passionate about helping people navigate one of life's biggest decisions—buying or selling a home. Whether you're a first-time buyer, a seasoned investor, or looking to sell your property, I bring a personalized, honest, and results-driven approach to every client interaction.
With a deep understanding of the local market and a strong network of trusted professionals, I’m here to make t...
Specialties
Buyer's AgentListing AgentRelocationVacation / Short-term RentalsFirst Time HomebuyersInvestment PropertiesRentals
I highly recommend Cynthia Mermoz for anyone looking to buy or sell a home. From the first meeting, she was incredibly knowledgeable about the local market and provided ...
I highly recommend Cynthia Mermoz for anyone looking to buy or sell a home. From the first meeting, she was incredibly knowledgea...
5.0
7/14/2020
• Meghan Delgado
Bought a home in 2020.
Cynthia is a kind,smart, funny and fabulous realtor.
She helped negotiate and seal the deal on our dream home. I would highly recommend Cynthia to anyone who is looking...
Cynthia is a kind,smart, funny and fabulous realtor.
She helped negotiate and seal the deal on our dream home. I would highly re...
5.0
7/11/2020
• Shaila Rector
Sold a Single Family home in 2020 in Dallas, GA.
Cynthia, did a wonderful job in selling our home. She was very professional, sweet and very friendly. She knew how to deal with people that would come that see our home a...
Cynthia, did a wonderful job in selling our home. She was very professional, sweet and very friendly. She knew how to deal with pe...
5.0
7/10/2020
• zuser20140226162947738
Sold a Single Family home in 2020 in Kennesaw, GA.
Cynthia is extremely professional, knowledgeable and patient. She made the home selling experience very smooth and more enjoyable. She responded immediately with all the ...
Cynthia is extremely professional, knowledgeable and patient. She made the home selling experience very smooth and more enjoyable....
5.0
7/10/2020
• ashleyrueda1189
Bought and sold a Single Family home in 2019 in Acworth, GA.
She sold our first home and helped us find our dream home! She advertised our home well and got it sold quickly! She also negotiated very well on the price of our new ho...
She sold our first home and helped us find our dream home! She advertised our home well and got it sold quickly! She also negotia...
5.0
7/9/2020
• christian i rueda
Bought and sold a Single Family home in 2019 in Acworth, GA.
Cynthia is absolutely amazing, she was so patient with us and tremendously knowledgeable of the market and the ins and outs of the home buying process! we absolutely reco...
Cynthia is absolutely amazing, she was so patient with us and tremendously knowledgeable of the market and the ins and outs of the...