Skip main navigation

Dianna Cole

D Cole Realty Group LLC
Contact Dianna

Recent Sales

Skip to the end of the carousel
  • $511,000
    4 bd3 ba1,839 sqft Apex, NC
    4 bd3 ba1,839 sqft
    Apex, NC
    Sold 1 day ago
    Seller
    1500 Town Home Dr, Apex, NC, 27502
  • $309,900
    3 bd2 ba1,185 sqft Fuquay Varina, NC
    3 bd2 ba1,185 sqft
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    Sold 2 months ago
    Buyer
    585 Cokesbury Park Ln, Fuquay Varina, NC, 27526
  • $135,000
    3 bd3 ba1,784 sqft Sanford, NC
    3 bd3 ba1,784 sqft
    Sanford, NC
    Sold 2 months ago
    BuyerSeller
    1369 Sheriff Watson Rd, Sanford, NC, 27332
  • $335,000
    4 bd3 ba2,313 sqft Raeford, NC
    4 bd3 ba2,313 sqft
    Raeford, NC
    Sold 2 months ago
    Buyer
    317 Morning Glory Dr, Raeford, NC, 28376
  • $214,500
    3 bd2 ba1,212 sqft Hope Mills, NC
    3 bd2 ba1,212 sqft
    Hope Mills, NC
    Sold 3 months ago
    Buyer
    2302 Odom Rd, Hope Mills, NC, 28348
Skip to the beginning of the carousel
18
Sales last 12 months
152
Total sales
$135K-$689K
Price range
$326K
Average price

Get to know Dianna Cole

I am a North Carolina native. My family has lived in Harnett County for many years and I have become very knowledgeable of the area. During my childhood, we did move on a routine basis, due to Army orders, I know the challenges families face at every move. I love Real Estate and go the extra mile to assist. Let me assist in finding the right home for your family! I am excited to meet you ! When I am not working I enjoy spending time with my fa...
Specialties
Buyer's AgentListing AgentProperty Management
12 Years of experience

Dianna offers Showcase to make listings stand out

helps homes sell faster and for more with increased exposure on Zillow, a virtual tour, and an interactive floor plan.

Dianna Cole's sales and listings (156)

This map and property list shows the most recent 100 sales and 100 listings

Sold
For sale
Add a review

Dianna Cole

D Cole Realty Group LLC
18sales last 12 months
152total sales
$135K-$689Kprice range
$326Kaverage price
12years of experience