Get to know Emily Martini
Specialties
5 Years of experienceBuyer's AgentListing Agent
Emily Martini's sales and listings (0)
Past sales data not available
Emily Martini's reviews (14)
- 5.0
- 9/16/2026
- • lindsay richardson
Sold a Condo home in 2026 in Rochester, NY.
I worked with Emily Martini on the sale of my condo and she knocked it out of the park. She set me up with a cleaner and a stager who both made the place look unbelievab...I worked with Emily Martini on the sale of my condo and she knocked it out of the park. She set me up with a cleaner and a stager...5.0- 8/31/2026
- • Erica Paolicelli
Bought and sold a home in 2024.
Emily has been so patient with my family as we are searching for the perfect home in the Finger Lakes. We love working with her and consider her a friend! She's always ha...Emily has been so patient with my family as we are searching for the perfect home in the Finger Lakes. We love working with her an... - 5.0
- 7/20/2026
- • samantha et barrett
Bought and sold a Condo home in 2026 in Victor, NY.
I had the pleasure of working with Emily Martini on both the sale of my previous home and the purchase of my new one. After consulting with agents from several other brok...I had the pleasure of working with Emily Martini on both the sale of my previous home and the purchase of my new one. After consul...5.0- 6/16/2026
- • crooney71
Sold a Single Family home in 2026 in Canandaigua, NY.
I was originally working with Kathleen Higgins to sell my house. She was absolutely great but unfortunately she broke her leg and wasn’t able to give me the personal atte...I was originally working with Kathleen Higgins to sell my house. She was absolutely great but unfortunately she broke her leg and ... - 5.0
- 6/2/2026
- • lisau715
Bought a home in 2026.
“I couldn’t believe everything went smoothly with Emily handling my property transactions. Her experience and dedication to efficiency made the whole process stress-free....“I couldn’t believe everything went smoothly with Emily handling my property transactions. Her experience and dedication to effici...5.0- 1/19/2026
- • Roger Winkler
Bought a home in 2024.
Emily was great to work with from the first moment we met. She was very understanding of what I was looking for and very patient with how choosy I was. I ended up making ...Emily was great to work with from the first moment we met. She was very understanding of what I was looking for and very patient w... - 5.0
- 1/19/2026
- • zuser20200818072807538
Bought and sold a Single Family home in 2023 in East palmyra, NY.
Emily is incredible. My husband and I started our home search back in 2022 with Emily and the market was so crazy that we decided to take a step back and wait it out anot...Emily is incredible. My husband and I started our home search back in 2022 with Emily and the market was so crazy that we decided ...5.0- 1/19/2026
- • rdgm3
Bought a home in 2024.
I was going through a difficult time in life when trying to get into a new to me home. Emily has integrity, is respectful, responsive, and has a delightful nature, which ...I was going through a difficult time in life when trying to get into a new to me home. Emily has integrity, is respectful, respons... - 5.0
- 1/19/2026
- • samantha m donahue
Bought a Single Family home in 2023 in Rochester, NY.
Emily helped me become a homeowner in 2023 after I had given up on homeownership completely after working with an agent for 6+ months that did not priortize me or advocat...Emily helped me become a homeowner in 2023 after I had given up on homeownership completely after working with an agent for 6+ mon...5.0- 1/16/2026
- • jmcintyre0017
Bought a Single Family home in 2025 in Macedon, NY.
Emily did an amazing job helping us find exactly what we were looking for. She’s very responsive and always found times that worked best for us. She was very patient and ...Emily did an amazing job helping us find exactly what we were looking for. She’s very responsive and always found times that worke...
